unprofessional [caitlin and lia]

Começar do início

20 minutes later, they came out of the closet and started running towards the pitch: Caitlin with a lost, sheepish expression and Lia with a huge smirk.

They had missed the warm-ups and arrived just in time for the pre-game team picture. Luckily, they were already wearing their kits, since they had to put them on for the academy students.

After the pictures, they ran to their positions, so the others wouldn't have time to ask questions.

"Yo, what the hell?" DVD shouted at Caitlin from a distance, pointing at her neck.

Caitlin looked at hers and saw a huge hickey.

Lia was watching it all happen with a smug smile. When Caitlin stared at her for an explanation, Lia just shrugged and looked away. 

At half-time, Caitlin finally had the chance to confront Lia.

"Follow me," she said, as they were leaving the pitch.

Lia laughed.

"I said, follow me, NOW!!" repeated Caitlin annoyed, walking even faster.

Entering their old locker room, Caitlin pointed at an empty chair and said, "Get your ass on the fucking chair."

"The game is gonna start in 15 minutes and we have to hear what Joe has to say," Lia replied.

"SIT!!!" Caitlin said strictly.

Lia did what she was told.

Right before Joe was about to bring in substitutes for the missing players, Caitlin and Lia breathlessly ran to the pitch.

Luckily, they weren't benched for being absent from the half-time talk.

Right before the whistle, DVD looked Lia up and down and said, "You two are sick for doing this."

She had now detected a hickey on Lia's neck and the number 19 on her shorts.

Caitlin looked at Daan and winked, while Beth mouthed "take notes" from the other side of the pitch.

Several hours later, Lia was sitting on the couch, scrolling through social media, while Caitlin was in the kitchen, making food.

"CAITS?!?!!" Lia screamed out of a sudden.

"What's up, cupcake?" replied Caitlin, entering the living room.

"Look at this."

Caitlin grabbed Lia's phone and started laughing, saying, "What else did you expect?"

"This is not funny. We left the impression that we are absolutely unprofessional."

"Well, you started it."

"And I don't regret it."

"Good. Now, let's go eat some food, my lady," said Caitlin, offering her hand to Lia.

"Love you," said Lia, kissing Caitlin before they headed to the kitchen.

After the game, they had been tagged in awful lot of posts, with the captions:

- Oh, now everything makes sense.
- Half-time was fun, huh?
- Thaaatt's why they were late both times.
- Caitlin didn't have this in the academy pics 👀
- OMG I JUST NOTICED THAT THEY ARE WEARING EACH OTHER'S SHORTS IN THE SECOND HALF.
- What a comeback @caitlinfoord
- The gays are fed today.

The list went on and on.

thanks for reading lol. idk wtf this was but i had a lot of fun writing it.

spent too much time on google tho and it mostly failed me lol.
i just wanted to find some cute nicknames aussies use for their loved ones to be more aUtHenTiC and they gave me this

thanks for the education, i guess

-
May 21, 2021