Chapter One: The Kidnapping

Midoriya Izuku (Deku) Point of View:

I was walking back to the dorms with the rest of class 1-A, when it happened. I'm not sure what exactly happened, but I do know that none of us expected it to.

One second, were all laughing at a joke that Kirishima said. Well, everyone but Kacchan and Todoroki, although the latter did have a slight smile on his stoic face. He had been trying to join us on our outings lately, and I'm glad that he's making an effort.

Next thing we all knew, there was a loud boom in front of us, and smoke swirled all around us. We were all coughing, and saw blue fire forming a circle around us. Like a barrier to separate us from the outside world.

We all finished coughing when Momo made masks to keep the smoke out of our lungs. When she handed me mine, as I was the lasts one that needed one, the ground under our feet crumbled, and I dropped the mask.

"Wh-what's happening?" I heard Urarakra say a bit to my left. I frantically started coughing, and clutched my chest that had started to hurt.

"Midoriya!" I heard multiple people say.

I looked up and saw a male with light blue hair and hands all over him appear from a purple smoke like portal.

I coughed more, and fell on my knees.

"Aw, I see that your the only one that can see the full effects of the gas." Shigaraki said, smugly. "However, you can't know what happens. Your the one we're after anyway."

Before I could say anything, black dots started obscuring my vision. My body started getting numb. My blood fell cold. My eyes rolled into the back of my head.

I fell on my side, and heard my classmates calling my name. Next thing I knew, I was unconscious.

Todoroki Shoto's Point of View:

I watched in horror as the rest of the League of Villains showed up, thanks to Kurogiri opening a portal.

Shigaraki picked Midoriya up, and smiled menacingly. I saw Dabi make fire with his hands, and make a barrier between us and our friend.

No! This can't happen! I thought angrily.

Midoriya had been the one that wanted me to change, and I've been trying, since it's a request from my first true friend. From the one person that got me to use my fire quirk, despite it being from my so-called father.

Damn it! No! Midoriya! I thought, clutching my fists to my sides.

I looked over to the rest of our classmates and saw that they were also frozen in place. Not from fear of their lives, but of fear on what they were going to do to our friend.

The next thing that happened, I will never forget.

"Since we have our new test subject, let's get back to the boss so we can start this. We all know how he gets when someone fails." Shigaraki said.

I saw Midoriya's lifeless body on his shoulder, and that was the last thing I saw before they all walked through the portal, to who knows where.

When they went through the portal, the fire all disappeared, and the smoke dissipated.

Me and the rest of my classmates were finally able to move. Some of them dropped to their knees, crying into their hands. Some stood there awkwardly, unsure of what to do.

I stood there, thinking of what I could've done differently. What I could've done to stop them from taking Midoriya.

What did he mean test subject? I thought, as I recalled what Shigaraki had said before going into the portal.

I shivered slightly at the thought.

620 Words

Hehe...Hope you enjoyed the chapter! If guys want to know what they were doing before Deku got kidnapped, you'll find out in a few chapters. See ya in the next chapter!