*

Taehyung and Jungkook had entered something that looked like a small village now, the gates fell shut behind them. Jungkook flinched a little, a little mistrust growing within himself as he stared at the alien king that stopped in front of a fire, turning around.
Hundreds of aliens surrounded them, looking at them intensely. Taehyung felt more than uncomfortable, reaching for Jungkook's hand slowly.

Squiggy giggled, "Take a seat." He pointed onto a chair that stood right in front of the fire, only inches apart. Taehyung shook his head, "It's too hot, the flames will reach us. Can we move the chair?"

"Take. a. seat."
The voice of the alien suddenly got deep, threatening and scary.
Taehyung hurried over to the chair, sitting down slowly.

"You too." The king pointed onto Jungkook.

Jungkook followed, sitting down on another chair right next to Taehyung, the burning flames reaching their backs already, burning off the fabric of their shirts.

"You fell from the sky", Squiggy pointed out. "And you think we don't know who you are."

"You literally asked who we are-" , Kook pointed out, "We're humans from space."
The alien nodded, "We also know that humans have been plotting against us for years, they want their planet back. But they can't. It's ours now."
Jungkook's eyes went big, "The humans are dead anyway. It's just me and him that's left", he pointed onto himself and Taehyung. "Just let us stay, we won't piss you off."

"No."

"Why not?!", Jungkook argued, "It's not like y'all take up too much space. You're tiny."

"We don't want humans."

"I'm not human", Jungkook snapped, "And Taehyung doesn't act human, so."

"We want you to die."
Squiggy smiled, looking at the flames full of love and passion, "Like the others."

"And now you will."
He snapped his finger and the chairs fell backwards, throwing the boys right into the fire.

*

"It smells", Hoseok scrunched his nose, looking further ahead. They were running through the forest, following the smell of fire that now was mixed with something that reminded them of the ashes of the ship. Like dead bodies, burnt dead bodies.
"Like death", Gigi agreed, looking around scared. "What if we're too late?"

"In my opinion that's not too bad", Hoseok shrugged, "I still didn't forgive them for saving their own asses rather than the human race."

"Hoseok!", Gigi exclaimed, "They're in love. They wanted to live. What is there worth fighting for if it's not love?"

"No idea, Gigi. I never felt love", Hoseok shrugged, "All I knew was fighting because that's what I was trained since the day I was born."
"You're just like me", Gigi sighed, "I never felt true love either. But Jungkook and Taehyung did, I get why they wanted to save each other more than the rest of us."

"Hopless romantic you are", Hoseok smiled, "That's kinda sweet."
Gigi blushed, looking to the ground. "Thanks for coming along."
"I wouldn't let you go on a suicide mission all on your own", he winked, making the girl blush again.

Not much later they reached the gates of the little village.
The two of them tried to find a little hole in the fence to look through but right before they even could, they had to jump aside because two dead bodies were thrown above the fence, slamming onto the ground right next to them.
"Oh", Hoseok's face went all pale while Gigi kneeled down next to the bodies, touching their cheeks. They were all burnt up, pain in their eyes. They must have had felt an immense amount of pain while dying.

"We're too late", she whispered, tears falling down her pretty cheeks as she took Taehyung's face in her hands, "I'm so sorry we couldn't save you in time, Tae."
"What about Jungkook?", Hoseok asked, "He looks pretty dead to me too-"

"Jungkook's one of us", Gigi said, "He'll be back."

Their eyes landed on Taehyung once again.
"I'm so sorry", Gigi repeated, "We tried.."

"See you in hell, baby", a low voice made Gigi and Hoseok look around, spotting Jungkook who's skin was already back to normal as he opened his eyes again, staring at the dead Taehyung. "This is forever, I know it."
His eyes weren't a soft brown anymore like they had been before, they were deeply red and looked threatening in every way.

"You said dying makes everyone a little more evil?", Hoseok whispered to Gigi and the girl nodded slowly, staring at Jungkook who was balling his fists as he sat up and looked at the gate. "How evil can the devil get?", he added quietly, making Gigi as well as himself feel shivers running down their backs.

"I'm going to kill every single one of these ugly fuckers", Jungkook got up, grinning to himself, "And once I'm done, I'll kill myself to go home. Home to my Taehyung."

"He doesn't even seem to bothered by Taehyung's death", Hoseok said, ignoring Jungkook's cursing to himself.
"You forget one thing again", Gigi laughed out, "Jungkook knew all of this was coming."

"How?", Hoseok asked.

"Oh honey", the girl smiled, "You should have read books instead of wasting all your time on Yoongi and the warrior training. We all have powers and Jungkook knew the end all along."

"And he didn't do anything to save Taehyung from it?"

"That wouldn't have worked out", Gigi explained, "He had to turn Taehyung evil enough to get him a place in hell, y'know?"

"This sounds way too freaky to be real. We're not in a movie, Gigi", Hoseok hummed.

"No, we're not. We're in the future of the human world, Hoseok. A human world you studied that's long gone while I preferred to study the future we live in."

"I need sleep", Hoseok hummed, "This is too much for my head."

"Let's find a place to hide while Jungkook does his thing, then we're all leaving together, does that sound alright to you?", she suggested softly.
Hoseok shrugged, "Leaving where?"

"The only way to die for a superhuman is if they kill themselves", Gigi explained, "We're going together."

"I doubt you and me will end up where Jungkook ends up."
"You wanna go to heaven?", Gigi teased, grabbing him by his hand again as he pulled him up and away from the village.

"I don't care, really. Hell can't be worse than life and heaven sounds fake to me", he joked.

"Then let's have some fun and see where we end up", Gigi smiled at the boy and Hoseok smiled back.

"Sounds like a plan."

THE END

***

thank you so so much for reading and supporting this book all the way through! idk if i really liked it or not tbh, i'm just glad its over lmao 
thank you! and see u in my other books hopefully xx