Taehyung tried to ignore her but..WHO WOULD IGNORE THIS BEAUTY? Taehyung turned his head and body towards her and said "h-hi I'm Taehyung" he couldn't speak probably since he was too nervous. "Oh Taehyung nice to meet you haha" Taehyung can't look her in the eyes because his body is literally burning inside, the capacity was strong. He is so obvious that Sana knows he is nervous to talk so she calmed him down. "Don't be nervous, I'm really friendly I won't kill you" he giggled softly since Sana is really friendly. They didn't talk much since Sana don't like shy people so she ignore him and talk to other people, such as Jungkook and the girls in the class.

It's recess and the students rushed to the canteen since there are delicious tteobokki, which is Korean spicy rice cake. Jimin, Taehyung and Jungkook were lining up to buy them. Jimin saw Sana, Nayeon and Mina walking towards to canteen, so he got out of the line and went to them.

"HEY IDIOT WHAT ARE YOU DOING" Jungkook called since the line was long and he had to line up again. Jungkook watched Jimin talking to the girls, Jimin quickly check himself in the mirror then went to the girls.

"Hi I'm jimin" he told Sana. "Oh hi Jimin nice to know you" Sana let out her sweet smile again. Jimin look like he's going faint already, again, she was too gorgeous that nobody can resist her. Anyways, Jimin did what he need to do, is to get their number. "Can I have your number" he asked Sana, Nayeon and Mina were laughing at the back because Sana is so popular that it gets awkward.

"Sure" she handed him a piece of paper. Jungkook and Taehyung were teasing Jimin as well, letting him know how awkward he is. "Sorry Jimin we gotta go now" Nayeon said when she heard Tzuyu yelling them to go back. "Oh ok, Sana text me when you're free" Jimin said while blushing. "Sure" Sana said, then the girls went to Tzuyu and then Jimin got their number successfully.

Taehyung didn't think much, well he did, he was disappointed of how shy he was, he used to be one of the biggest flirt at school, after Jimin. The rest of the day was normal and they didn't get to meet the new girls since they are in different classes.
-Time Skip-

It's now after school, the boys went home. The first thing they did when they got home is to add Sana's number. Jimin snatched the paper. And he is now the first one to text her, Taehyung and Jungkook next. Now all of them have her number.
Jimin haven't even text Sana yet and is already stunned by her profile. Her profile was so sexy where she was wearing a bikini, her hourglass body showing. With a price of bath rope wrapped around her. And she was wearing sunglasses sitting on the towel at the beach with the gold hour sunshine. She is literal art.

(Sana and Jimin's text👇🏻)

Jimin:
Hi I'm jimin
The weird guy who asked you for your number

Sana:
Oh jimin!
Yes I remember you haha

Jimin:
How's your first day at school?

Sana:
Not bad
But the science teacher was weird

Jimin:
Oh
Ms Sehun right?
(Just pretend he's a girl 💀)

Sana:
Yasss that lady
She was really strict
And I bet she doesn't like me

Jimin:
I knew it
She always gets jealous when it comes to pretty girls

Sana:
Oml skksksksksk 💀

Jimin:
Right cya tmr then

Sana:
Bye

-time skip-

One week has passed and Sana is already friends and perhaps close friends with people in the school. As well as Taehyung, him and Sana are kind of close now, they would go get some burgers after school and chat about life. Taehyung is no longer shy to Sana. Since Sana and Nayeon are the social butterflies, they are already really popular in the whole school.