Shalini In Danger?

Author's POV:

At the conference hall of Textilious Company, owned by Shalini's father...

"Sales book la olunga transactions enter panna laayaku illa unaku! Evalavu mistakes iruntha appa atha correct panna solliruparu? Slow ah iruka" Rekha criticised Lekha's work.

"Ava mattum illa, neeyum than thappu panna! Enaku kudutha velaya naa eppadi poruppa seiyaren nu kathukonga rendu perum" Shiva reprimanded.

"Naa poruppa than iruken...ivala konjam vaaya mooda sollu" Lekha scoffed with a grimace.

"Enaku kedachu irukura salary unga rendu pera vida athigam...MD position ku enna than Appa allot pannuvaru" Rekha challenged them with a smirk.

"Unaku keezha naa vela seiya maaten di. Appa avaroda opinion ah change pannuvaru, panna vekkaren" Lekha pushed her.

"Ennaye thalli vidriya!" the girls started to physically quarrel.

"Loosunga!" Shiva sighed and left from the firm.

He was listening to an audio book with headphones and unintentionally collided against Sahana who was walking from the park.

"Hello, kannu therila?" she scolded.

"I'm sorry..." he paused the player with a sigh.

"Thanks" she walked past him.

"Ponunga overreact panrathula first varuvanga nu proof kedachute iruku" he rolled his eyes and reconnected his phone.

***

At the hospital,
Samar was sleeping with his head resting on the bed near Shalini, who was still under the effect of anesthesia.

He was drooling from his mouth in few amounts, and he abruptly woke up to see it imprinted on the bed.

"Ayyayo, naasam pannitene..." he rinsed that place with some water placed on the table and dried it with the edge of his t-shirt.

That moment, the nurse entered the ward and looked at him weirdly.

"Enna sir panringa?" she chuckled.

"Athu...thanni kudikum bothu light ah kottiruchu...so clean panren" he stuttered.

"Neenga patient ah disturb panna poringa ithula"

"No, oru 1 min irunga...ithu kaanju poidum" he blew on the surface.

"Naa pathukaren sir...ippo patient mulikka poranga. Naa avangala checkup pannanum" the nurse said softly.

"Okay, avangala konjam bathrama paathukonga" he requested.

"Kandipa" she smiled.

Samar had to leave but his heart didn't want to, because staying with Shalini provided a worth of merry inside his heart.

"Shalini, unaku eppo enna paakanum nu thonutho, athu varaikum unna disturb panna maaten. Unakaga wait pannuven" he thought and opened the door to exit.

Before leaving with his disguise, he didn't expect himself turning around to send her a flying kiss without catching the nurse's attention. He perceived that his desire to look after Shalini was served with a purpose to prove how much she means to him.

"Madhu, enaku appo appo call panni avala pathi update kudu" he asked.

"Neenga ava kuda iruka porathu illaya?"

"Ava enna paathu marubadiyum tension aitana ava health ah than affect pannum. Enaku avaloda health than mukkiyam" he was sure in his words.

"But..."