Haters Gonna Hate Hate Hate....

Before I get into the chapter, here are the family members of both hero and heroine to avoid confusion for readers.

Samar's family:-

Lakshmi- grandmother
Rajan- paternal uncle
Madhavi- aunt; Rajan's wife
Sahana- cousin

Shalini's family:-

Krishnan- father
Purnima- mother
Shiva- elder brother
Vikram- younger brother
Rekha & Lekha- younger twin sisters
________________________________

• Krishnan- father • Purnima- mother• Shiva- elder brother • Vikram- younger brother • Rekha & Lekha- younger twin sisters________________________________

~|~|~|~|~

Author's POV:

A lovely evening after the sun bid adieu to the people, paving way for the moon to gradually take its position.

Shalini played the violin for the fellow people at the park, who were enchanted by her stroke on the strings of the musical instrument.

"Kannana kanne kannana kanne
En meethu saaya vaa" the people started singing while she plays the violin on this beautiful song.

This song reminded her of her father Krishnan, when he used to dote on her from her childhood, till a major incident took place in her house.

"Yen Pa antha karanathukaga enna appadi verukaringa? Neenga sonnathukaga amma, annan, rendu thangachinga..yaarukume enna pudikala. Viku mattum enaku thunaya illati na sethari poirupen" she thought, being emotional and angry inside her heart.

She stopped playing the violin, thereby finishing the song. Everyone cheered up for her.

"Guys, na nalaiku varen"

"Why ya? Super ah irunthuchu!" a random guy complimented her.

"Thanks, enaku urgent work iruku so nalaiku pakalam. Bye guys!" as they also bid adieu to her, she left.

Meanwhile, Samar and Sahana visited the park as per their plan.

He was disguised in a burkha to prevent people from finding him out.

"Poga poga enna oru pombala nu confirm panniduvanga pola..nammala adayalam theriyala na seri than" he told himself and took a brisk walk.

At a long distance, Sahana was laughing a little at his disguise.

"Pavam paiyan. Koodiya seekram en manasula ullatha avan kita solla than poren" she was excited.

***

Shalini's POV:

Uff, I really got emotional. Why I played this song...it's my mistake! I hurriedly left from the park and reached home.