Sahaayane Sahaayane...Nenjukkul Nee Mulaithai 💕

Author's POV:

The car drive was smooth but silent for Samar, who was thinking and breathing deeply. Shalini was occupied on thoughts about the lie she told, and now it finally came to light.

"Did she dump her boyfriend for me or she lied for escaping from that wierdo vendor?"

"I know why I said those words today, because that's true! But what will he think of me now?"

"Ava takkunu ippadi sollirka. Appo avaluku boyfriend nu evanum illa! Oruvela...cha cha. Namma road ah paathu otuvom"

"Enna avaroda lover ah ethupara? No Shalini, first uh friendship than mukkiyam. Atha avaru break pannitaru na enaku kashtama irukum"

After their deep thoughts, they reached her house.

"Veedu vanthuruchu" he said, simply rotating the steering wheel.

"Haan" she removed the seat belt and opened the door to leave.

"Oru nimisham" he called her out in a thick tone, to which she was jittery.

"What did that vendor say that you got angry with him?"

"*Sigh of relief* Two icecreams costed 100Rs overall. But I only had 200Rs in my purse. For change, he gave me one of the torn 50Rs note. I asked for replacement, but he got irritated and warned me to have that change itself. I had to take my 200Rs back and throw those icecreams to him...I'm sorry" she fiddled her duppata while stating the situation.

"You were right, don't blame yourself" he consoled.

"Thank you Samar, bye"

"Bye" he also said as emotionlessly as her.

He parked his car at the garage and slept on the car seat itself, lost on thoughts.

~~~

"Shals uh! Nee summa sollalaye? Eppo la irunthu ippadi!" Vikram exclaimed as Shalini revealed about her feelings for Samar on the video call.

"Illa da...naa nejama than solren. Enaku oru maasamave avara romba pudichuruku! Yen nu solrathukulla vidinjurum. Avaroda irukarcha antha atmosphere iruke...it is so warm like being fully cuddled by a duvet during winters! Imagine panni paren" she expressed with a radiant blush.

"Adada, super po. But before you step into anything, he was an actor" he alerted her.

"Theriyume da, he's pure single"

"Athu okay than....irunthalum..." he stuttered with hesitation.

"Enna da izhukara? Ethu nalum sollu"

"Nee avara pathi munnadi sollum bothu naa jolly ah eduthukitu unna tease pannen. Ippo na onnu kekanum, are you serious about this?" he stressed.

"Therila da...enaku avara pudichuruku nalum...avaru enna nenaiparu..." she stammered.

"Intha thayakam irukum naa nenichen. Oruthara date panrathuku munnadi pala tharava yosikanum. He's now into advertisements. Time hindrances nala avaroda nee eppayachu than pesara. Aana thirumbavum avaruku big screen/small screen la chance kedacha athula full ah commit aiduvaru. Actresses kuda...you know...on-screen la romance panra kattayam varum. You should be honestly okay with all these factors.
Namma family ku therinja avalo than. He would also be involved into your personal issues with them, avaruku nallathe illa" his justification made Shalini realise the reality.

"Nee solrathum correct than. Ennoda selfishness kaga avara adamanam vekka maaten. Porumaiya than deal pannanum" she decided to keep things casual between them.