CHAPTER : 22 (HYUNG)

Y/N POV

"B-blood?!" Ma said. "What happened ma tell?!" Jungkook said worried. "Women's water bag does burst, but there is no blood then why?...."

"Jungkook go immediately and bring two towels, scissors, clips and a big bedsheet fast!!!" Mom said and Jungkook rushed.

"M-ma i-its h-hurts!!!" I said and ma immediately held my hand. "Calm down y/n take deep breaths" I did what she asked.

But no use, the contractions were increasing and my energy decreasing. "Jungkook check if you can see the baby" ma said

And he nodded and checked. "No, ma" he said. "Y/N I need you to take deep breath hmm?" Mom said and I nodded.

I took deep breaths and then jungkook said "yes! I can!" He shouted. "Junkook come here!" Ma said

And he immediately came near me and held my hand. Mom and ma went to jungkook's place. "When I say, y/n push, do it" mom said

I nodded "push!" She said and I applied pressure. "Ahh!!! No!!! It hurts!!!" I shouted. Jungkook wipped my sweat

And said "y/n you can do it, for us, for our baby" I again took a deep breath and pushed. "Just last push more y/n you can do it"

Instead of taking it more time I applied all the pressure I had. "AHHHH!!!" And then dropped on bed while sweating like hell.

"Good job y/n it's a girl jungkook" mom said and showed him the baby covered in blood. His eyes filled with tears.

"T-thank you y/n" he said and kissed me. I smiled weakly while eyes half closed. "Y/n once again hmm?" Ma said

And I tried to apply pressure but, it didn't work. "Jungkook I need your help now" ma said worried. "I can do anything, just tell me ma!" He said

"Y/n has no energy left, so you need to gently apply pressure on her stomach and push it down" he nodded and gently pushed my belly down.

"Yes jungkook do it!" Ma said and he applied a little more. Mom came back with the baby girl and kept her near me covered with clothes.

I smiled weakly looking at her. Ma stood straight and looked at jungkook.  "W-what happened ma? You are scaring me tell!" He asked

"Jungkook, the blood is not stopping, y/n is weak to even push and lastly, it's a difficult situation, the umbilical cord is wrapped around baby's neck..."

"What?! No way!!" Ma rushed to me and held my hand, she checked my heart rate. "No NO! THIS CAN'T HAPPEN. IT IS GETTING SLOW!!!!"

"WHAT?!" jungkook shouted. "T-take care of belle, I love you and her...." I said weakly.

Jungkook immediately held my hand while crying "no y/n just for some seconds more, keep your eyes open please...."

"I am sorry jungkook, I love you" I said and caressed his teary face while he kept his head on my hand. "Please y/n just some minutes more please"

I couldn't do anything and closed my eyes......

~

I opened my eyes, and first thing saw was