CHAPTER : 4 (SECRETS)

Y/N POV

I said showing him my mark. "This! No way!" He said. "So you do know it?" I said. "No I don't, I don't know what it is"

He was going to walk out when I pulled him back and said "you need to tell me!". "Miss y/n! Be in your limits! I am your boss!" He said rudely and went.

I groaned in annoyance and then went back to the party. "Where were you y/n? I was searching for you!" Mr. Park said.

"Oh I just went to washroom Mr. Park" he nodded and said "let's join everyone for dinner" I nodded and we went to dinning.

We settled at our places

We settled at our places. "I was in middle and at my side was, Mr. Park and JEON JUNGKOOK!!

I sighed and dinner was served. Suddenly Mr. Park scoffed and I looked at him. I don't know why he did that?

"Is everything alright Mr. Park?" I asked and he immediately look up. "Y-yeah y/n" I nodded and started eating.

Them jungkook giggled? Why are they both scoffing and giggling when there is no talks on the table? Ahh!! Don't bother much y/n just eat.

I ate my dinner silently.  And suddenly, a waiter almost slipped and was going to drop the glasses on me, when jungkook stood up so fast

And held each glass in between his finger, I was shocked! He was so fast that before even waiter slipped he got up?

HOW?! my eyes were totally widened. "T-thanks" I said still shocked and he just sat back down and kept the glasses in front. 

He is rude! Extremely rude!. But his reflex! How are they so fast I still can't process it?! Woah! Calm down y/n

I took a deep breath and then said "I am done with my food Mr. Park, I'll just come in a minute" I said and he nodded.

I walked out of the hall with my purse. Taking a deep fresh breath in cool air, I walked in the walkway of park at the place party is held.

I was thinking about something when I bumped into someone. "Oh I am so sorry" I said. "It's okay" a guy said and I looked at him and found him smirking.

What the hell?! Why is he smirking? Suddenly I felt a hand on my waist which made me shock. "Hello Watson"

It was jungkook. That hand on my waist gave butterflies in my stomach. "Oh jungkook, well hi" that guy said a little off?

"I'll take a leave now? Let's go y/n" jungkook said and walked with me away. As we came a little far I pushed him away

I don't care if he is boss or anything, I just did so. "What the heck?!" I shouted on him. "Keep quiet, feel as if I saved you, Watson is a playboy"

"So what?! I can save myself" I said and walked back in.

JK POV

This girl has so much attitude! Just fucking so much! I just saved her she would have been a pray to a hungry tiger.