CHAPTER : 9 (GUILT)

Y/N POV

After hearing her reply we both sighed then we both rolled up our sleeves at the same time and showed  her.

Then I said "we just met jungkook's grandparents and parents yesterday and they stated if we both both don't marry, then I'll be in danger since jungkook is going to be king of his dynasty and he have enemies..."

She sighed and then turned to jungkook. "Jungkook, I have no problem in it. I just want y/n to be safe, but please... Keep her safe"

He nodded. "So you agree?" I asked her and and she nodded. I immediately hugged her. "Thanks sis" I said.

"I love you y/n" she said. "Okay now let's go, I'll drop you office" he said and I made an annoyed face because I was just hugging her when he bugged in.

"Fine! Let's go" I said and then as normal I went to office and then to Mr park's cabin. "Good morning y/n" he said smiling.

"Morning Mr. Park" "so what about it, you met jungkook's grandparents?" He asked and I nodded. "Our marriage is in two months"

"Wow! Already! I am so happy!" He said and I smiled. "Congratulations y/n!" "Thanks Mr. Park" " y/n it's been days, call me Jimin"

"O-okay jimina?" He nodded and smiled. And then I went to cabin and worked as usual. Then after leave I went to the bus stop.

I was waiting when a car came and stopped in front of me and someone opened my side of door. I looked inside and it was jungkook.

I smiled and sat in. "Thanks for picking me up" I said and he replied "mom and dad called us somewhere that's why I am here"

Huh so he had a reason? As expected for this jerk.... He directly drove to somewhere

"Woah! Why are we here" I said and but as usual I didn't got reply so I closed my mouth

"Woah! Why are we here" I said and but as usual I didn't got reply so I closed my mouth. We then went inside

"Hello mom and dad" I said

"Hello mom and dad" I said. "Hello y/n" mom said. "You called us?" I asked and they nodded. "actually we wanted to tell you that we bought this house for you both"