CHAPTER : 15 (HONEYMOON)

Y/N POV

Jungkook came towards me and picked me up and made me sit on his lap and wasn't intentional, but I kept my hand on his abs, cause he was just in towel.

"And I love you for that" he kissed me and I crossed my arm at back of his head and kissed him back. "I will live with you and trust you rest of my life"

He said making me smile. "Okay now you should also get a bath" he said and picked me up. "Woah, I can -" he shook his head and said

"No you can't. I know you are sore is don't even try to fool me as if you are fine" I giggled and nodded. He placed me on the counter of wash bansin and filled the bathtub with warm water.

After that he came towards me and like tommorow, slowly removed the strap of my night suit. But this time I was naked inside.

He kissed my collarbones and then placed me in tub filled with bubbles of soap. "Okay now go!" I said and he smirked

"No way! Now get out" I said before he could say anything and he pouted and nodded

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

I giggled at his cute face and then he went out. After bathing I looked for clothes and then my eyes fell on a big comfy jacket.

"Oh my! It's so cute and soft! I'll wear it!" I said and wore it.

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

After that I went out and saw jungkook cooking breakfast. I smiled and sat in the front admiring my handsome husband cooking.

He looked at me and then made a aww face. "You look sooooo cute!" He said. "Thanks" I said smiling and he served food.

After eating I went to watch TV and Jungkook came and sat near me. "Are you tempting me to cuddle you hmm?"

I laughed and said "think as you want?" He immediately hugged me and said "you're so comfy right now" I smiled at him

And he held my waist tightly. "You wanna go grab some ice cream?" He said and I instantly got happy. "Oh really! I'll go get ready then"

He laughed at me then nodded. After getting ready in this, I came out -