Ch. 10 - A Little Confusion

(Authors Note: yo - thanks to dw_fwedewick_heweiden, KridowKMS27, and Gay_chameleon onAO3 for the Voice acting. Voices will now start with an *asterisk while also being in italic (you know - in case i mess up and forget the italics).

Fresh ... kinda ran away with the plot. as he does. i'm gonna need some flex tape for that crack in the Fourth Wall. and yes - his pov is first person because he is talking directly to you (what have i done? i hate first person)

p.s. Fresh is one of my favorite Sans ... even if he technically isn't a Sans XD)

***

Underfell_Copy345

***

I decided it was time to throw my pov into the mix. A little early, but I know you love me <3

Who am I? Why it's yo boi Freshy, in da house dawg! I know you brosephs wanna know how things play out with Error brah, but I say you all need to learn some patience mah dudes. This is Fresh time now!

Where to begin? Ah, yes. My troubles of woe might interest you. It's as good a start as any.

See, over the last few months of Inky-dink having sent out that hella unrad letter, my relationship with the bad Sans has become a little ... strained.

But that's bound to happen since I tried to eat their souls - admittedly, not my smartest moment but I was having a hard time finding a new host and well, one thing led to another and I was hoping they would let their guard down. They didn't.

Tried with Error. Failed and got yeeted out of there by a not so happy glitch pal.

Like c'mon bros, I was hungry. Cut a parasite some slack and lend him your soul uwu?

Anyway, I blacked out from the hunger shortly after and woke up in a decimated Underfell AU not starving to death, residents of Snowdin missing and a sharp looking new host to boot. Pretty sure I knew what happened there but I can't say I wouldn't do it again if hungry enough. Glad I don't remember - removing eyeballs is not a pleasant sensation - which is why I prefer Sans the skeleton as a primary host.

I shrugged at the dust piles. Nothing a Reset can't fix.

And if you're wondering about my radical duds, they show up automatically bro. Part of my list of passive skills - like my cencering ability. There's no real 'off' for it, not that I mind.

I pulled a mean-cream out of the Sans' Inventory and began munching on it with sharper than preferred teeth as I surveyed the destruction and planned my next step. I probably have about a month before the current host dusts, so I should be good to go. Undertale Sans always lasted at least two but their on high alert. Maybe I should try for an Outer next time seeing as their basically the same?

Wish I had thought of that earlier.

Now don't go thinking I don't care if the host's dust - I do. It's unfortunate that I haven't been able to switch them out as often as needed to keep them healthy. I can't reuse them as easily if they die and it upsets their brothers - I'm actually on pretty good terms with a few.

Unfortunately I have no clue where my previous host was due to the black out and without returning the dust to their universe it was more likely to glitch due to a missing asset - but you bros know about that already.

I sighed and tossed the mean-cream wrapper behind me, not even bothering to read it. I blame the LV in the soul. Normally I'm not one to litter ... a Reset would fix it anyway.

Time to visit Error I guess and give him the heads up.

Now that I wasn't starving I wouldn't try to possess him again. He never took that well. Time for surprise apology hugs!