ten

Lucy Anderson

Lucy Anderson

Once we packed up the nerf equipment, we all decided to take the rest of the day easy, relaxing in our own ways.

Bucky had been avoiding me a little since the nerf war, because we both knew what was coming.

He lost the bet.

I'd been sitting in the kitchen with Tony, just chatting about random things, until Steve joined us.

"Oh, god." He groaned, and we both turned to look at him.

"What's wrong, Cap?" I asked, and he gestured between the two of us.

"Are you two about to settle who can drink the most?"

"Oh, I forgot about that!" I exclaimed, and Tony looked at me in surprise.

"I forgot about that too."

"Does that mean-" Steve started, but Tony interrupted him.

"Yeah, you just reminded us."

"Nice work, genius." I laughed, high fiving Tony while Steve groaned, which only made it funnier.

"Well, I think we should turn it into a party." Tony said, making me smirk.

"Another party?" I asked, and the boys nodded.

"Sure, why not?"

"Let's get this party started then, yeah?" I asked, but they could tell I wasn't really asking.

"Let's do it."

"Cool, I'll round up the others." I smiled, and Tony nodded.

"I'll get the shots lined up."

Bucky Barnes

I heard a knock on my door, and looked over from my spot next to the window.

"Who is it?!" I called out, getting a quick response.

"The love of your life, the light at the end of your tunnel, then sun that keeps your days bright an-"

"Oh my god, shut up." I groaned, making Lucy laugh on the other side of the door while I approached it.

I opened the door, and Lucy smirked up at me, leaning against the frame while I retreated back to my previous spot by the window.