"One thing you are wrong, you are the bone of a buddha. It is different from a real buddha. If it is a buddha, those monsters and dare dare not dare to entangle you. But even the bone of the buddha is enough to deal with Maha. For the Japanese, your first reaction to seeing Maha in the grotto must be to put him down. In the process, your hand will bump on him, and the process is enough to burn him."

Li Hu drank ice water again, and Zhang Shun looked at her in disbelief: "...I thought you were with the surnamed Zhou, why did you want to kill his son? Also, what called me in him Touch it all over your body, don't be so disgusting, OK!"

At this time, there was a waiter passing by. Li Hu immediately changed his face and pressed his lower abdomen. He said sharply: "I have your child in my stomach. Are you still so fierce?"

At the same time, the eyes around left and right cast at the same time, full of condemnation.

Zhang Ershao twitched his corner of the mouth and turned back and explained: "I didn't murder her. The pregnant person has a sensitive temper. I really didn't hurt her..."

Li Hu made a grimace, shaking the tall glass proudly. Zhang Shun looked at her like that, she didn't get angry, she said, "How can I always suffer from this woman? If I continue to do so, it will have a psychological shadow on the woman."

"Boss Zhou knows that I want to kill his son," Li Hu probably thinks Zhang Ershao's stubborn face is very pleasing to the eye, and giggled: "There are many people who want to kill Maha, more than me, not much, and me, not many. . Seriously, do you have any understanding of religion? Peacock is born to be fierce, and can **** people on the road forty or fifty miles, this is the factory setting of King Peacock Ming. He is no different from eating potato chips. "

"But I heard the peacock call my brother mom..."

"Your brother is his mother," Li Hu said easily. "Your brother and Zhou Hui gave birth to the peacock. It's nothing wrong to call your mother."

Zhang Shun felt that his world view was refreshed again and again in the tunnel. In shock, he trancely felt that his three views were like a little girl who was unable to protect himself in front of these people. Lihua was helpless with the rain and could only lie down for the round.

"The story of Zhou Hui and your brother is almost like a *Si counterattack on the peak of life, successfully married Bai Fumei by various means, and then three years to hold the two families happy, helpless *Si knows no culture, and spend a high price The child was sent to a noble boarding school, but the school was not well taught. The child graduated and became a story of antisocial elements." Li Hu laughed and said: "As for your role in this story, it is very complicated, and it is not clear in a few words. It's not my identity... the demon can say, or ask your brother yourself."

Zhang Shun looked at her stunned, half angrily said: "But my brother is gone!"

Li Hu made an unexplainable expression.

"Isn't he kidnapped by you? I always thought you have something to coerce him..."

Li Huqi said: "How do you think that people like Feng Si will be coerced? He is intimidating others, and your brother is a ruthless character. Ah, I wanted to shoot him naked at that time | I still coerced him to sleep with me, as a result He was violently smoked, and there is still a small horn on the sixth tail..."

Zhang Shun looked at her bulging chest almost popping out of her chest. He has never been like this now. He feels so strongly that his brother is a man. He is a real man.

"Speaking of it, I haven't seen Feng Si for a while, but last time I heard that he was going to hand over the company to you." Li Hu blinked, seemingly coquettish, and then teased President Zhang: "Later President Zhang It's a real local tyrant, young, handsome and rich, even if you sell the company enough to lie on Jinshan for the next life. If I were you, just find a small island in the Maldives and a snowy mountain nest in Hokkaido, Japan. How comfortable are the days, why do you go to the bottom to find out what happened to the peacock family?"