"Are you going to be okay around the Shifters? If not I will talk to them, I know they don't smell the best either" Lila said as they neared their house. "I will be fine Darlin' our house looks so pretty at night" he said staring at the house that was lit up with garden lights. "It does doesn't it, it's like a fairy tale house" Lila said standing next to him "you did an amazing job on the garden" he said before they both carried on walking. As they walk Lila pulls out her phone and dials Sam's house phone "Hello? Hi Emily is Sam there? Ah okay, I'll try to find him don't worry" Lila said before ending the call.

"Sam is on patrol so I'll just call for him, like a dog" Lila giggled at her own joke while major looked at her with soft eyes, as they walk Major gets lost in thought trailing behind Lila but snapped out of his thoughts by Lila. "Sam!" Lila bellows into the forest on the other side of the treaty line. Majors features turn sharp, and his posture straightens. Soon the sound of rumbling enters their ears, 3 wolves come through the tree line. "You need to shift back, this is really important, it's about Seattle" Lila spoke crossing her arms over her chest. They nod and turn back into the treeline.

They come back out dressed. "What's wrong?" Sam asked with a blank face. "The attacks in Seattle are being done by a vampire, we believe it's Victoria" Major stated next to Lila "I think they are creating an army" Lila states firmly. Sam shakes his head "we'll keep an eye out over here, you get more information inform us" Sam says. Lila and Jasper nod "have a good night guys, I will drop some stuff here tomorrow before graduation" Lila said  before waving to the wolves and turn to walk back to the Cullen's house. 

"Once this is over we should go on a date" Majors voice rings through the silent forest. "We should we haven't been on one at all" Lila said wrapping her arm around Major's. "Can I have Jasper back now Major?" Lila asked politely, he nods before his pitch black eyes change back to their original gold.

~ Graduation day ~

Lila slips her heels on and making sure her flared trousers, "jaz do I have any of my shirt untucked?" Lila asked in the middle of their bedroom. Jasper walks to Lila lifting up the cardigan that she is wearing, Jasper gently tucked in the black turtle neck, into the back of her trousers "there you go doll" Jasper said kissing the back of her head and adjusting the back of her cardigan And sits back on the bed, watching Lila get ready. As Lila applies lip gloss, Jasper watches from the corner of the bed, with attentive eyes.

"You okay?" Lila asked looking at him through the mirror, he nods whilst staring at Lila place the lip gloss back down.  "Do you want a kiss?" Lila turned to him laughing. He nods slightly. Lila giggled before pecking his lips, when Lila pulls back to watch Jasper rub his lips together then smile. His lips glittery from the lipgloss. "You're so cute" Lila squeals before tackling Jasper to the bed.

The couple laugh and play fight on the bed before lying there, Jasper's hands in Lila's back pockets, "I need to drop off some treats to the shifters then we can go graduate" Lila said playing with Jasper's hair. "I'll come with you so then we can go together" Jasper said nuzzling his face into Lila's neck. "'Come on then, once the party is over you have me all to yourself' Lila said pulling Jasper with her. Both vampires walk downstairs  and into the kitchen where there was about 20 reusable tubs full of different food and treats. Jasper and Lila take 10 each in a bag each before walking to the treaty line.  Lila jumps over to the other side with both bags and placing them in a brush that was by a tree, seeing one of the pack members shorts. She hops back over.

~Graduation~
As Lila walkef up to the platform in her gown, Emmett, Rosalie, Alice and Jasper stand up clapping loudly through the hall, whilst Edward, Carlisle and Esme stay sat down clapping. Lila laughs as she grabs her diploma, and walks off the stage, Emmett already had his in hand, so the short vampire and buff vampire sit and wait for their mates to walk across the stage. As the Hale 'twins' walk Lila and Emmett stand up, Lila wolf whistling at Rosalie as she struts off the stage. Lila also wolf whistles at Jasper. Whilst Emmett stares at Lila.

"What?" Lila asks smiling. "Are you trying to steal my wife?" Emmett said with fake seriousness. "Emmett that won't be to difficult to do, plus if we weren't mated I'm sure we would smash" Lila smirked wrapping her arm with Rosalie and both strutted out of the hall. Emmett and Jasper stare at their mates then at eachother. Before laughing and walking out.

~party~

Lila walks into the party with Jasper behind her, his hand on the small of her back, "you okay?" Lila asks whilst they walk to where the vampire family is congregating, Jasper stiffly nods. "I'm going to see the pack I'll be back soon, I saw Paul with Jacob" Lila said before walking off. Jasper's eyes still trained on his mate.

Lila walks up the shifters "you guys aren't too warm right? I know you guys have heightened body temperature" Lila said stopping in front of the pack. "No we are fine" Jacob said the pack nods. "Did you find the stuff I left by the treaty?" Lila asks. "I found them I had a muffin on the way, they taste amazing" Paul said getting used to the short vampire. The shifters and the vampire soon get called into the room where the family is at. They group rush in "what's wrong?" Lila asks.

"They are coming to us" Carlisle said. "Who?" Jacob asks.

"Victoria, she's still after Bella, so that means we are going to fight" Lila said sitting in front of Jasper. "We're in" Jacob says standing up properly. Lila rolls her eyes listening to Bella and Jacob argue. "Shut up!" Lila shouts standing up. "you complain about them getting hurt, this is what they do, they protect people Bella, it's not just you they are protecting, it's forks and La push they are protecting" Lila said clenching and unclenching her fists, Bella's eyes widen slightly.

"Will you tell Sam to meet us in the clearing? To start training?" Jasper said to Pual. He nods before Paul and the rest of the shifters leave. "We will start planning tomorrow" Jasper said before Jasper and Lila "why doesn't she give up? I'm so tired of chasing after her" Lila said taking off her shoes before carrying on walking through the forest with no shoes.

(I know I missed out where Bella went to visit her mother so I'm sorry about that, I hope you enjoyed though)