~the training begins~

Lila's outfit (Without the bag)

"Jasper are you ready for the training?" Lila asked walking up the stairs to their bedroom

"Jasper are you ready for the training?" Lila asked walking up the stairs to their bedroom. As she walks in Jasper is pulling a hoodie over his head, Lila leans on the door watching Jasper pull down his hoodie. "I'm almost ready doll" Jasper said grabbing another zip up jacket and throwing it on. Lila walks over to Jasper zipping up his jacket before kissing Jasper's lips. Jasper grabs onto Lila's hips holding her to him, gently kissing back. "Come on before Alice calls us" Lila said grabbing Jasper's hand and both walk down the stairs of their house and straight outside.

"Jump on Doll" Jasper said waiting at the bottom of the steps, leaning down a bit. Lila hops onto his back, wrapping her arms and legs around Jasper securely. Jasper hands hold onto Lila's thighs before running at full speed to the meeting point, on the way to the clearing Lila looks back to see the wolf pack trailing not to far from the speedy couple. The couple break into the clearing, Lila jumps down from Jasper's back and sits on a boulder not to far from the main area.

Rosalie walks over to Lila as the women watch their partners roll around on the floor in a wrestling match. "Before I came what was it like?" Lila asks turning to look at Rose. "it was quite sad because we had to watch our best friend be alone for a long time, though we didn't think you would be human when we met you" Rosalie states. "Jasper was very lonely, we didn't really see him much he would always be in his room, but now that he has you, he has changed" Rosalie said before being interrupted by Carlisle.

"Thank you for joining us, Edward will translate between us" Carlisle states with a pleased smile. Jasper and Emmett walk over to their mates while Carlisle explains the differences between new borns and older vampires. "Lila is still a new born but has excellent control over her thirst, and some of us have powers, like Edward can read minds, Alice sees the future and Jasper feels and controls others emotions" Carlisle said pointing towards his family.  "Jasper will also be training us" Carlisle said before Jasper walks back to the centre.

"He's so good looking" Lila thought to herself, as Jasper explains what yo avoid when a new born attacks. Edward turns to Lila with furrowed brows and his mouth ajar. "What?" Lila asked with a small smirk on her face. Edward shakes his head before rolling his eyes. "Since you two don't want to pay attention you are up next, Carlisle and Edward you fight next" Jasper said standing like a soldier. Lila laughs and points at Edward.

"Lila you're fighting with me" Jasper said turning to his mate with a straight face. Edward laughs with the rest of the family, and the wolf pack let's out a small huff hearing Lila go "shit" under her breath. Watching Edward finish the fight with Carlisle only for Edward to be dragged back onto the floor by Carlisle and then getting pinned down sends Lila into a fit of giggles. 

"Lila your turn" Jasper said taking off his jacket and rolling up his sleeves. "But I don't want too" Lila whines taking off her coat, and also rolling up her sleeves. "Well you should have paid attention" Jasper bit back. Lila rolls her eyes as she walks down into the center. Lila takes a long blink before her iris and the whites of her eyes fully turn black. "Let's get this over with" Lila spoke with a small growl as the mates charge at eachother. Jasper tackles Lila to the ground both struggling on the floor, but Lila pushes her foot into Jasper's chest, sending him over her head and into the ground.

Jasper lands with his hand digging in the dirt, he looks up to find Lila gone, he quickly turns around, he looks up to see Lila jumping at him from a tree, her legs in his shoulders and hands grabbing at his face and hair. The family and wolf pack stare with wide eyes at the violence coming from Lila. Bella stands next to Edward, with a deep furrowed brow, and a tilted head, watching as Jasper rips Lila off his shoulders and throwing her into a near by tree. The bar of the tree crumbles off and a crack rumbles in everyone's ear drums. Carlisle starts to walk forward to stop the couple but Edward stops him shaking his head.

Lila stands up from the floor vanishing up into a tree again, Jasper looks up to see Lila waving at him, before his body is turned upside down, a branch from a tree rapidly twisting around his left leg. Lila jumps down in front of Jasper "what a shame, you didn't win this time Major" Lila said kissing his lips, like the scene from spider man. Before dropping Jasper on his head on the ground. Lila walks off and sits back up on the boulder from earlier. Jasper stays on the floor listening to Emmett's booming laughter.

As the training ends, Lila looks over to the wolves, seeing a few new coat colours, and as her eyes scan over the wolf pack, she sees a head of hair, between the wolves. Lila looks around seeing Bella talking to Jasper, so it couldn't have been Bella. "Hello?" Lila spoke jumping down walking to the wolves.  The head of hair turns around, the person's hair was chin length, and slightly wavy, her nose slender, and tanned skin. Their eyes were sharp, eyebrows dark like their hair and their skin was tanned like those who lived in La push.

"Hi my name is Lila, I hope I don't sound rude but why are you here?" Lila said from afar not to upset the wolves. "Hi my name is Stella" the person responds back. "I'm Jacobs imprint, like how you're Jasper's mate" Stella explains stepping forward holding her hand out to Lila. Lila gently takes her hand and shakes it lightly "if he doesn't treat you right come to me, if you ever need anything mine and Jasper's house isn't too far from the treaty line" Lila said letting go of Stella's hand.

"Thank you, I'll keep that in mind, I'm sorry for over stepping I'm not meant to be here" stella said fidgeting with her T-shirt. "Oh it's no problem at all, this is a learning experience for us all so don't worry too much okay? I better get back to my mate, it was nice meeting you, and stay safe okay? Lila said with a large smiling before turning around and running over to Jasper. As she approached Jasper, who was still talking to Bella. As she approached she heard him talk about Maria. Lila's smile slowly turns downwards, she waits at a near by tree, till Jasper was finished talking to Bella.

"Why are you upset Darlin?" Jasper asks approaching Lila and kneeling in front of her. Lila looks away from Jasper "it's hard listening to your story, because you had to fight then and you're still fighting now, you have everyone's thirst still around you it's unfair" Lila whispers, her voice wobbling in the end.  "Awe doll, it's okay now, it's all okay, I have you now it was all worth it. " Jasper said bringing Lila into his arms, Lila wraps her  arms and legs around Jasper.

Jasper speeds them home, setting Lila on the couch, "I'll be back now I'll run us a bath, do you want bubbles?" Jasper whispers stroking Lila's hair. Lila nods. Jasper walks to the bathroom, feeling Lila's emotions mix with his own. He turns around seeing Lila standing in the door way like earlier that day. "Hey doll, the bath isn't ready yet" Jasper said. Lila shuffles to Jasper latching onto his torso. Jasper gently kisses Lila's crown, "you can relax now, wait here I'll go get us some clothes" Jasper said going to walk away but Lila stays latched onto him.

Jasper stiffles a laugh, Lila starts to laugh too, before letting go. Lila sits up onto the bathroom sink. Whilst Jasper leaves Lila quickly undresses, and hops into the tub, and sliding till she was under the water, she sits up hearing Jasper come back in. Jasper undresses and climbs in behind Lila. Both let out a sigh and sit in silence enjoying their company.