~a new home~

Lila's outfit

Jasper and Lila packed the car with the last of the boxes into the car, Lila walks back in looking around the now empty home, the home stood with no life in it, ready for someone else's story to begin there

Jasper and Lila packed the car with the last of the boxes into the car, Lila walks back in looking around the now empty home, the home stood with no life in it, ready for someone else's story to begin there. "You ready to go Doll?" Jasper said breaking the 'silence'.

Lila nods turning to Jasper, walking over to him with a long sigh even tho she didn't feel phsycially tired just mentally. Both vampires walk out into the driveway, locking the door behind them. Lila pockets the key before getting in the car. They both drive to their new home knowing the retailer would be there to collect the old house key. As they pull up to the house Lila's face slowly brightens up. Jasper smiles feeling the happiness radiate off her and through his ability to feel emotions. They climb out of the car, looking at the house, and then at eachother. Both pasty beings grinning from ear to ear. Lila practically skips to the retailer who was also smiling at the young couple, seeing the love between them both. Lila hands the man the key before running at a human speed the door unlocking the door and swinging the door open.

The retailer walks to Jasper "have fun unpacking, I left my information in the kitchen if you need anything" was the last words he said before getting in his car and leaving. "Jasper!" Lila shouts, running back out and flinging herself at him. He catches her spinning around a bit and kissing her forehead, down the bridge of her nose, and then onto her lips. Lila grins up at him when they pull apart. "Shall we get started then Doll?" Jasper said placing her into the ground. Both started pulling out boxes from the car and placing them in their designated room. Once the boxes where in place, a large van pulls up out front of the house. "Jaz is that out furniture?" Lila asked looking through the living room. Window. "I think so doll, I didn't think I would arrive this early" Jasper said before walking out to greet the delivery men, Lila trailing behind him slowly, as the men talk she peaks into the van. She looks towards Jasper, to see both the delivery men, and Jasper staring at her. "Can I help moving the stuff in?" Lila asked with a faint smile.

"Sure I don't see why not, it will get the job done faster too" one the delivery men said walking over to the girl, as soon as he finished his sentence, Lila eagerly hopped up into the van, Jasper could be heard laughing at his girlfriend's eagerness to help. Everyone started to gather the furniture, which was mostly the big things for the house, the smaller ones would be coming within the next week or so...

The delivery men was hauling out a velvet, rich pine colour, which had a corner section to it, as they worked together to get it through the front door, Lila turns to Jasper watching his roll up his sleeves, as much as she enjoyed the view it was damped by the bite marks that littered his arms. "Should we grab the TV console unit?" Jasper asks, looking at the caramel brown console unit with 2 cupards and a self that has sliding glass doors. "I think so because then we can put the TV on it, then that's room done for now" Lila said quickly throwing her hair up in a messy pony tail, and taking off her hoodie and throwing it on the floor of the driveway. The couple edge the unit closer to the end until Jasper jumps down for Lila to start getting it off the van.

Once it was down they steadily walk up to the front door, as for the delivery men they had put the sofa into the far left corner of the spacious yet small living room. The couple place the unit table opposite the pine coloured couch, before giving eachother a small high five. The group walked back out of the van, one delivery man took the box with the TV in it, the other delivery driver and Jasper take the small round dining table while Lila takes two of the dining table chairs with her, since it would on be them two at this house anyway.

"So where are you putting these?" Asked the man who took the TV, as Lila walked back with Jasper. The man was pointing to: a large box with a shelving unit in it, a box with a desk, a chair, a couple of boxes with some extra storage in. "They can go into the room by the backdoor please." Lila said while her and Jasper take the box with the bedframe. Hopping back down the stairs Lila strolls past the spare room seeing all the boxes in there, she grins as she feels Jasper wrap his arms around her "come on doll we are almost done" Jasper said kissing her temple. Both walk out again gathering the last few boxes, contain storage for their clothes. Once all boxes where placed, the group met back up in front yard. Lila grabs her jacket off the floor "thank you, you made our job so much easier, we will be back sometime next week with the rest of your stuff" the delivery man said before they both get back in the van and drive off.

'lets go out everything together then" Jasper said wrapping his ark over Lila's shoulder. Jasper started setting up the TV whilst Lila was in the spare room, putting her desk together, along with its chair, once the TV was ready Jasper walks into the spare room, sitting down next to Lila who was reading the instructions. Both vampires started ensembling the storage furniture started with the big book shelf. Once the furniture in the room was built they look outside to see the rain hitting the window. "Come on let's take a break" Lila said pulling Jasper outside into the rain, they stood on the small patio Jasper slowly takes Lila's hand and slowly starts dancing. Jasper twirls Lila around under his arm laughing along with her. By the time they got inside Lila's blue fringe stuck to her forehead, her denim jeans now dark and heavy with rain, her top clinging to her, Jasper's hair was slicked to his head, his t-shirt also clinging to him along with his trousers.

"You grab some clothes for us I will run is a bath okay?" Jasper said walking the bathroom. Once Lila returns with some comfy clothes Jasper was kneeling on the floor swishing around the water to mix in the bubbles. "Hey doll it's almost ready" he said turning his head to look at her grinning. Lila stares at Jasper, watching his eyes shine knowing that he was finally happy. "I think it's ready Darlin" Jasper said and started unbuttoning his shirt. Lila's eyes widen to the size of saucers, before slapping her hand over her eyes. "Jasper!" Lila squeaked turning in small circles. Jasper just laughs as he finishes undressing and getting into the bath tub. Lila peaks through her hands to see her beautiful boyfriend staring at her. Lila starts to undress kicking her wet clothes to the side, once fully undressed she climbs into the tub and nestles into Jasper's chest.

"You did amazing today Jazz especially with the men being her I'm so proud of you" Lila said kissing him on the corner of his lip.

"I'm so proud you too Doll, you haven't been around a lot of people since you turned but you have such amazing control" Jasper responds before wrapping his arms around her