"Hey!" Dahlia shouted, calling the four of us over. James strutted proudly to the rest of the quidditch team while the rest of us strutted along.

"Excited for today's match?" James questioned Dahlia, smirking as he sat down. Sirius sat beside the quidditch geek as Marlene and I sat together closer to the middle of the table, not far from the quidditch team.

"Of course I am," the quidditch captain smiled. "(Y/n)," Dahlia said. "How are you feeling? It's your first game after all."

"It's not the first game I've ever played, y'know?" I smirked, cocking a brow. "I'm prepared, mentally and physically."

"Glad to see you so confident," Kelly, (our team's keeper) beamed.

"I can't lie, the Slytherin team is good." Dahlia whispered, leaning forward so only our team can hear.

"They may be good, but we're better," I replied, cooly.

"Don't get too bold, (y/n)." Janelle (one of the chasers on our team) warned. "Regulus Black, y'know 'em?"

"I know a few things about him..." I answered, hesitantly. "I know he's the seeker for the Slytherin team."

"Well, he's a very talented seeker," Janelle finished.

"Fascinating! I always enjoy a good competition," I smirked as I served myself toast.

After awhile, the team started discussing together, but I was independent with my own thoughts. I was thinking about the game and what techniques I should use.

"Hey," I heard, which interrupted my thoughts. I glanced up to see who it was, but it was easy to recognize the same fiery red hair and emerald green eyes I was so familiar with.

"Hey Lils," I smiled, continuing to eat my breakfast. "Ready for the game?" I smiled at Lily's house pride. Gryffindor colors were across her eye lids and she wore bold, red lipstick. Lily wore Lion earrings and had gold specks across her face.

"Yup, I can't wait to see you play again!" Lily squealed, hugging me from behind before she sat down.

Lily and I started our own conversation about the match and what cheers she was planning to use. Our conversation was just us two, until James "Quidditch Geek" Potter noticed Lily Evans.

"Hello there, Evans." James smirked, placing his chin on the palm of his hand. "Fine morning, isn't it?"

"Lovely," Lily said, plainly and unamused. James had a childish grin as Lily stared blankly at the quidditch geek.

"Someone's thrilled to see me," James teased.

"Of course, because it's always a pleasure to see your face." Lily sighed sarcastically, rolling her eyes.

"Y'know Evans, you didn't have to get all dressed up for me." James couldn't stop grinning at Lily's makeup and her adorable lion earrings. James would grin at Lily no matter what she was wearing, and I think it's the cutest thing in the whole wizarding and no-maj world.

"This is house pride, Potter. It's for the support of my friends -and that's not including you and Black." Lily responded, sourly, crossing her arms. James was unbothered. He kept smiling at her, which bugged Lily.

"I like the way you say my last name. Perhaps it can be yours one day." James said, swiftly.

"Smooth," I chuckled under my breath and I saw Sirius trying to hide his smile. Sirius and I were listening to their very interesting conversation and we both watched the scene unfold.

"I would rather drink unicorn blood," Lily responded within a heart beat.

"Mhm, right," James fakely nodded his head, not believing Lily.