Demon Slayer

NAME:  Mamoru Okamura

AGE: 18

GENDER: Male

SEXUALITY: Bi

ALLIANCE: Demon Slayer Corps

RANK: 8 --- Hinoe

Personality: Mamoru is a mischievous boy, enjoying pulling pranks on other people. Mamoru is humorous and likes to joke around a lot . He also can turn a serious situation into a funny situation. The boy can bring humor everywhere. He is also a kind person, willing to help others in need. He is also protective of her friends and family. But the only issue is that Mamoru doesn't really sympathize with other people because he doesn't take what the others say seriously. Mamoru is quite carefree too. He is also kind of an flirty person.

APPEARANCE:

LIKES: Pranking others, Romance novels, Playing games

DISLIKES: He has an intense fear of going to the woods and bugs, Horror novels/scary places

WEAPON: A katana

CRUSH: none

BREATHING:

--Mist Breathing--

This allows him to create mist

First Form: In the Dark (Blinds enemies temporarily but can only last a few seconds)

Second Form: To Death and Beyond

(Allows him to control the temperature of the target but if the target moves, then the mist cannot make them feel chills anymore)

Third Form: A Final Chance

(Forms the mist into a water-like sharp blade)

Fourth Form: Everlasting Mist

( moves user around in an instant but if the enemy is a flame user, this won't work)

Fifth Form:

May the mist guide you

(Makes users become invisible, making them disappear and teleport around . His attack will also be boosted. But this drains his energy a lot so he barely uses it.)

Six forms: On the Verge of a dream

(able to lift enemies into the air temporarily for 2 minutes)

Seventh Form/Most powerful: The Everlasting Memory

( puts enemies under a blanket of illusionary mist and make them lost in their old memory, but can be broken if the enemy has enough strength to go past their memories)

---- End of Breathing Info-------

Intelligence: 8

Strength: 6

Stamina: 7.5

Speed: 9

Agility: 8.75

Mental Fortitude: 5

BACKSTORY:

Mamoru was born to two demon slayer parents,  Both good at their job. His parents trained him the skills of a demon slayer  when he is a young age, along with his 2 year older brother. But his talent doesn't show up until he is 14, which is considered late by his parents. Both of Mamoru's parents were disappointed with the boy, especially with the fact that Mamoru had an incredibly talented older brother, who was considered a genius. Mamoru grew up sad that his parents didn't treat him as well as his brother did. The good thing is that Mamoru's brother gave Mamoru his full support. This made the boy much happier and that is also partially the reason why he is able to surpass his brother, getting a higher rank than him.

FAMILY:

Sakura Okamura (mother,alive)

Takashi Okamura (father, alive)

Satou Okamura ( older brother, alive)

OTHER: None