Harry Potter

Name: Cyrus Griffin

Nickname: N/A

Age: 18

Year: 7th

Gender: Male

Sexuality: Bi

Personality: Cyrus isn't the most positive person to be around. He is cynical and emotionless. He is incredibly observative and is able to figure out people once he sees the person more. The boy likes to lead a group, not follow so he is a bit rude when doing group projects. Cyrus is quite smart and does the job as fast as possible. He is very manipulative:)

The positive traits are that Cyrus is honest to people he trust.  He smiles when something good happens. Cyrus generally is polite to people and would not randomly insult them for no reason. He is pretty good at things that requires being detailed and the male had the potential to become a detective. He is also a good liar.

FC: Lucas Zumann

House: Ravenclaw

Wand:

Opinions on muggles: He is one himself so he has no problem at all. Sometimes he thinks they are stupid.

Blood type: Muggleborn

Medical Conditions: Asthma

Patronus: A snow fox

Favorite Class: History of Magic

Least Favorite class: Charms

Backstory: Cyrus lived a rather lavish life. His parents were influential figures in the muggle world and they had a lot of money. But the issue was that both of Cyrus's parents has a lot of enemies. This partially caused Cyrus's mother and father's death. When he was taken in by his parents "friends". The boy was taught to get rid of emotions. Later on, he found out his current "parents" identity and low key murdered them:) He then discovered his magical ability. The letter came and he is at Hogwarts. He has no friends and is very lonely.

Other: None