Chapter 7 - This is Different

Start from the beginning

Me and bec where standing in the doorway and all I could see in the corner of my eye was Ashton with a smirk on his face.

Bec and I sat down with the group and the first thing we hear is

“well obviously you both slept in this morning!” ashton said smiling at both of us

“actually you started texting me at 7 this morning so I wasn’t asleep” I said trying to be smart

“hmmm yeahh true.. so what were you two doing anyways?” he asked with curiosity

I looked at Bec to try and get an answer out of her but she just shook her head

“Me and Bec just had to talk about girl stuff” I said looking at Ashton, he just smiled and turned back to the group

“umm yeah this stays between us for now okay??” Bec said

“yeah sure thing no worries!” I said to reassure her

Time passed by so quickly and the last two periods of the day came! And I was looking forward to this so much!! Because I would be spending time with ASHTON IRWIN!!! If you didn’t know im always fangirling on the inside I still cant believe that this is all happening!

I walk into class and there he sat looking beautiful and amazing!               OMG BELLA DON’T STARE! I move and sit next to him we have Music now and im pretty sure this kid was going to be amazing at it.

“hey Bella! Last two periods with me ! yeah! Well hopefully they go fast so we can just go and chill at lukes as soon as possible !! he said smiling at me

“yeah can’t wait to see everyone again!” I said with excitement

“class this term’s assessment will be a Practical performance, so you can sing, or play an instrument! You will be in pairs so pick your partner now and go and start practicing!” the teacher said to the class. I looked around and of course everyone headed straight for ashton,,, but I didn’t know anyone else so I decided to go and stand at the back and just wait for someone to come to me… after waiting for about 5 mins a guy came up to me he was ruggered looking brown hair green eyes, bit of hair on the beard area and had curly hair.

“Hi umm my name is Justin I know we don’t know each other but everyone wants to go with Ashton and it seems like you are the only other one in this class that doesn’t. yeah I don’t want to go with him because there is to much pressure to receive a high grade then ! haha so umm would you like to work with me?”

I couldn’t turn this kid down but I was dying inside for Ashton to pick me…. oh well he looks preoccupied with offers from everyone else so ill go with Justin.

“yeah sure thing!!”

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

Ashtons POV

Yeah finally Music I love this class! Just doing what I love always makes my day, but can the teacher hurry up I need to know what the assessment is this term. Hmmm I feel like someone is looking at me… I turn to my side turn to my side to see the happy face of Bella

“hey Bella! Last two periods with me ! yeah! Well hopefully they go fast so we can just go and chill at lukes as soon as possible !!” I said to her with excitement! I was actually so glad that’s she is in this class with me I can’t wait to spend some more time with her

“yeah can’t wait to see everyone again!” she replied to me. I really think that she is fitting in with all of us the boys loved spending time with her! And so do I J im glad we all got together yesterday afternoon!

“class this term’s assessment will be a Practical performance, so you can sing, or play an instrument! You will be in pairs so pick your partner now and go and start practicing!” Yes! This is going to be awesome! I love prac I have so much fun with this assessment, then suddenly a crowd of people came up to me

“Hey ashton, I have a song do you want to do the assessment together”

“Hey Ashton my main man lets jam together”

“A-DAWG lets get together and make some beautiful music”

“Ashton I love your hair wanna perform with me?”

“wow we are like 2 cm apart basically meaning you should do the assessment with me!”

Wow people need to calm down,, i look around the room and then realize that Bella Is no where to be seen.. where is she? As I escape the crowd of people I walk into one of the practice rooms to find Bella talking Justin… really out of all people Justin … Me and Justin used to be bestfriends last year until I found out that he was the one that my ex girlfriend cheated with…

“ohh hey Bella what are you doing in here with Justin?...” I asked

“oh Justin and I are going to do the assignment together have you heard him sing? Like wow!”she replied… I didn’t want to reck her happy mood… but I sorta wanted to do the assignment with her we could of spent a bit more time together… Ashton dont worry you will get over this !

“oh yeah he is good…. (cant believe I said that to him infront of his face) ive gotta go now and pick a partner… bye” I walked out of the room as fast as I could.. I didn’t want Bella to see my emotions. Hopefully Justin wont do something bad to her.. I’ll just keep this secret from her for now.