"Oh, so now you admit it?"

"Guys, who cares? We have to go." I groan in annoyance.

"I care! You put the party in jeopardy! You broke the rule of law!" Lucas continues to argue with Dustin.

"So did you!" He exclaims.

"What?"

"You told a stranger the truth!"

Max scoffs. "A stranger?"

"You wanted to tell her, too!" Lucas yells.

"But I didn't, Lucas, okay?" The sound of the kids fighting slowly gets blocked out of my mind when I hear awful screeching in the distance.

"Guys!" Steve says quietly. I guess he heard it too. The kids continue to fight.

"Guys!" I scold. They finally turn to us. The screeching continues. Steve starts following the sound. I look to the kids and nod my head in a "come on" manner.

"No, no, no. Hey, guys, why are you headed towards the sound?" Max questions. We reach a peak. The screeching continues.

"I don't see Dart." Dustin whispers.

"It's the lab." Lucas says.

"They were going back home." I sigh nervously. "Let's go."

*********************************************

"Steve?" My heads pops up when I see Jonathan and Nancy at the gate of Hawkins Lab.

"Nancy? Jonathan?" Steve and I say in unity.

"What are you doing here?" Nancy asks.

"What are you doing here?" I question.

"We're looking for Mike and Will." Jonathan says.

"They're not in there, are they?" Dustin exclaims.

"We're not sure." I look at the building before us, a shiver goes down my spine. Screeching can be heard from inside the building.

"If they are in there, then they're so dead." I whisper.

"Don't s-say that." Jonathan huffs and walks over to the control panel. "Please work. Please." He whispers as he repeatedly pushes the open button. But nothing happens. We pace back and forth for a few minutes before the building lights up.

"The power's back." Nancy says. Jonathan continues to push the button but nothing happens.

"Let me try." Dustin says as he walks towards Jonathan.

"Hang on..." Jonathan whispers.

"Let me try, Jonathan!" Dustin pushes the boy over. He pushes the button. Nothing. He grunts. "Son of a bitch! You know what..." I roll my eyes as he continues to fool around with it. Suddenly the gates open.

"Hey! I got it! I got it!" Dustin chuckles. My head jolts towards the entrance of the building when I hear a woman screaming.

"Was that..." Lucas doesn't finish his sentence. I see some familiar faces come rushing out of the Lab.

"Joyce." I whisper. I turn to Jonathan and Nancy. "Get the car." They nod and run off. Tires screech behind me. Hopper rolls down his window.