He started furrowed his brows, " I bet.. you wouldn't mind...if...I....go hard..after..this.." he said in between kiss.

You drawed your hand to pushed his chest lightly, "I love you too," you said softly. "And I wouldn't mind,never."

Then they fell in their own folk tale until the sun won't let them sleep.

~~♡~~

Wait. Where is everyone? You wondered. The convenience store seemed empty without any costumer in the early of morning.

You were sitting on the chair outside the store. Waiting for Soonyoung that gone to the toilet.

From your side,you could see the street on front of the store and seriously, no car passed by! Your gut feeling told you there was something off right now.

Therefore,you hurriedly stood up while looking around. Yet, you couldn't see any human around you. Looked like the world had been abandoned. Leaving you alone.

Suddenly,someone tapped your shoulder and when you looked around, blackout.

"Ah!!!" you screamed as soon as you opened you eyes. Zooming around, you were laying down on the bed.

Only covered with blanket.

You felt relieved knowing it just a nightmare. You touched the space beside you. Empty.

You quickly moved your head to the side. His space was empty. Looked like he got up earlier than you again.

Stretching your arms and began to stand up. Without bearing any soreness after what you two done. You grabbed a body towel on the floor then wear it.

You went to the living room and you saw Soonyoung sat on the couch,watching television.

You immediately formed a smile as you walked towards him. Took the pace beside him, and slipped your arm with his arm.

Soonyoung didn't respond,instead his eyes still on the screen television.

"Haneul-ah," he called.

"Ne."

"It's been two months since we did it for a few times." he steadily said.

Your brows twitched as you still don't get it. "Did what?"

"Did s*x together," he reply.

You kwonfused.

"You should have pregnant now."

"Wait,I don't get it And isn't it our first time last night?" you asked. Moreover,two months? It just happened for the first time last night.

"What are you talking about, I just return home this morning."

You backed away,feeling shock.

"Come on, we already discussed this topic and you agreed. You should be pregnant now." he raised his tone made you scared.

He was never like this. We never discuss even bring the topic up,no. He was different, commanding, forcing and impatience.