step eight

step eight- give him some sweets there

[y/n pov.]

As I was putting the picnic blanket and basket on the ground, I heard a stick crack. The sound immediately caught my attention. I turned carefully around. My head using more time to register who was here. "'Suki! You finally came!" I excitedly said. "Don't call me that," he said. "Oh, sorry if it really bothers you, I'll stop," my smile started from into a pout. Bakugo seemed to notice and the sparks began again.

"Sit," I patted the ground next to me. "Okay," he hid his hands from me again. "What's up with the sparkles?" I asked him. "W-what? I don't see any," Bakugo tried to cover up. "The ones coming from your hands," I took his arm and showed him the sparkles. "It's just really hot out here!" he yelled and put his arms up. It was ice cold, I brought four(4) blankets with me out here. "'suki! It's cold, take a blanket," he tried to resist, but I managed to put one over his shoulders.

"Why is you laptop here?" Bakugo asked as I opened it. "I thought maybe we could watch a movie and eat some of the candy I made," I shrugged and opened netflix. "you think I'll eat something you made?" he joked, I think. "I brought some cookies that we baked together-" "you mean I baked," katsuki interrupted me. "and some homemade caramel and chocolate from the store." My mind was full of thoughts. I didn't even know if he liked caramel. I just based it on the way he smelled when we hugged. God, when I say it like that I sound really weird.

"Caramel?" Bakugo looked at me. "Y-yes?" I gave him the box carefully. "You made it?" "No, my mom," I admitted. "Which one?" I couldn't believe he remembered. 'I have two moms.' 'That's cool.' "The hero one," I said and took one caramel myself. "I'll take one then," Bakugo carefully took on exit of the box, and put it in his mouth. "It's good," he said, nodding. "Really?" "You don't think so?" he looked questionable at me. "it's not my favourite, but it reminds me of someone. So I like it," I tried to hint. "Who?" "Find out yourself."

Step eight, done ✔️

(a/n: this was short, but scroll down)

"What do you want to watch?" I asked him. "I don't care, just don't Barbie or something," he replied. "have you watched total drama island?" I asked him, as I saw the series in Netflix's recommended list. "Yeah, but a long time ago. Don't remember much," he shrugged. "Do you want to watch it?" I asked him. "Sure." I pressed the play button and adjusted the pillows.

"Are you comfortable?" I asked him, just to make sure. "Yeah, are you?" he answered with a question. "yes," I lied. "..... do you want to lean on me?" when I heard the sentence that came out of his mouth, I was stunned. "umm, if it's o-okay," I blushed. "Why would I ask if I don't want to?" he sounded hushed, but I didn't mind. It didn't really sound like he was lying. "thank you," I mumbled as I made myself warm. He stole my heart.

I was laughing so hard. It was unbelievable how total drama island could make me laugh this much. I was laughing even more because of Bakugo. The way he snorted when he saw something pathetic. I had to join him, I would just ruin the mood if I didn't. it really was funny, and I can't avoid that. "there's no way he did that!" he yelled and held his stomach. I snorted. "You sounded like a pig!" he pointed out. "Have you heard yourself!" he was my best friend. "Hey! Be quiet!" We sounded like pigs again.

 "Hey! Be quiet!" We sounded like pigs again

A/N

I made katsuki too soft, I don't like it

I'll probably edit this heavily in the future

lmk if you like this story(what you like and don't like?)! It would really help with the editing

What character do you want me to write about in my next fic(just suggestions)?

Love you ❤️