step two

step two- make him smile or laugh

When y/n went downstairs to eat breakfast. It was the day to start 'step two'. "Bakugo," y/n smiled a wide smile. "Leave me alone, fucking extra," Bakugo rolled his eyes, and turned around. "C'mon, let me sit with you!" y/n whined. "No," he protested. "You're no fun."

"Yuuh-uuh," y/n purred with kaminari and Mina. "Yes, bestie! Show 'em your moves!" Denki started filming Mina and y/n. "Bakugo, Bakugo! Look at me!" y/n tried to catch his attention. "We're going to be late," he sighed. y/n looked at her phone. "Shit, school starts in three minutes." The little group ran as fast as they could to reach class in time. They barely made it.

"Bakugo!" y/n popped up out of nowhere. "Wha-, how the fuck did you get here?" he looked around. "That's not important," y/n said. "You're going to eat lunch with the squad today." "Don't I always do that?" he scoffed. "Yeah, but-" y/n started. "Let's just go."

"Mina! Can I sit here?" y/n put her tray down. "Of course!" Mina made sure to make some space for her friend. "Gwaghaw," the group turned around. "Denki?" "Oh god," y/n got up from her seat and led the boy to a chair. "Look at him," Bakugo snickered. 'Maybe I should fool around too?'

"Bakubro!" y/n said. Kirishima turned around. "You sound like me!" "Yeah, like my manly friend!" "She called me manly," kirishima looked around if the others had heard what y/n said. "You sound like annoying redhead here," Bakugo pointed at Eijiro. "I guess that didn't work," y/n muttered under her breath.

"This is now I give up," y/n sighed. "I'm gonna go back to the classroom." "Okay, we'll be there soon," Sero said. When y/n was about to put her tray down, she slipped on something. What was that. It was a banana peal, iconic isn't it. "Waah!" Bakugo heard y/n, so he turned around. When the usually angry boy saw that y/n was laying on the ground, he couldn't stop himself from laughing. "Look at her! Look at that useless annoying thing!" y/n smiled, she had finished step two.

'Step two, done ✔️'

A/N

How do you like the book so far?

This was soo bad, sorry

Bakugo is maybe going to be a little ooc?

Sorry about that :/

but already some reads,
that's crazy!
Thank you sooo much 
(⌒▽⌒)♡

luv u guys :)