step one

step one- bake with him

"Bakugo!" y/n skipped towards him. "What do you want? Stupid extra," Bakugo muttered the last part. "Wanna bake brownies with me? Please?" y/n begged. Katsuki couldn't handle it anymore. "Fine," he groaned while dragging out the 'e'. "Yayyy," y/n cheered, as she dragged him to the kitchen. "Let's bake!"

"Umm can you melt the butter?" y/n asked her future friend. "Why can't you do it?!" Bakugo replied with a question, angrily. "I can't stand the smell of that much butter," y/n put her hands up in a 'X' motion. "I hate you" Bakugo once again rolled his eyes. "You're so nice Bakugo!"

"y/n! You need to crack the eggs!" Bakugo yelled at her. "The eggshells will come into the bowl!" she yelled back. After some time of bickering back and forth y/n yelled something. "I'll ruin it with my quirk!" Bakugo didn't realise that the girl was right, but he would never admit it. "That why it's useless," he said to her, and cracked the eggs. "It's not!"

"Put it in the oven!" y/n stated. "Why can't you do it?" Bakugo was tired. "I'm too much of a pussy," y/n admitted. "Oh my fucking god!" Bakugo groaned for the 1598th time today. The 1567 were with the cause of the baking with y/n, deku provoked the others. "You're so annoying." "Thank you Bakugo!"

"y/n?" Bakugo came back from his room. "Yeah," she continued looking at her phone. "Did you take out the brownies?" Bakugo asked her. "Umm, no I thought you were talking the out," y/n jumped up from the sofa. "Shit, shit shit!" "You fucking useless bitch," Bakugo ran to the kitchen with y/n. "They aren't that burned up?"

"Guys! Come taste the brownies!" y/n gave each one of the Bakusquad a part of the cake. "y/n, bakubro!" Kirishima started, and Denki continued "this is amazing!" Mina nodded and Sero took some more. "Really? Bakugo we did amazing!" y/n took a bite of her brownie. "I guess," Bakugo rolled his eyes. 'The brownies are fantastic!'

'Step one, done!✔️'

A/N

Yeah, that was the first chapter😀

It wasn't that good. I tried to make it longer, 

but I kinda didn't know how to start?

Yeah, if you liked this chapter

VOTE. 🤭🥶❗️🙌

Sorry, Luv u :)