16. Three days ago

Three days ago

J-hope's POV

Y/n hugged me and cried a lot. I've never seen her like this..... Normally, she would pick up fights with Jimin or hit Jungkook or prank us and worry us but seeing her like this.......... My heart was aching.

We sat down on the chairs.

Announcement: Flight number 45E is ready for boarding. Please report to Gate No. 7

J-hope : Let's go y/n

She nods, picks up her backpack and we go.

The flight was 14 hour long. We could have just took our private plane.......but then it would alert our enemies.

I didn't know when I fell asleep. I woke up to see y/n sleeping peacefully. Lol she sleeps like Suga hyung.

Announcement : Dear passengers, the flight will land in its destination in few minutes. Thank you for choosing to fly with us.

She jolted when she heard the announcement.

J-hope : Y/n, calm down.
------------------------------------------------------

A/n POV

They were now standing infront of a cemetery.

J-hope : Let's go y/n.

She nods and follows him inside. Y/n's father's family was there along with few others.

Every step she was taking was making her more and more guilty. She was having a hard time trying to exactly understand the emotions that are running in her mind. Every step was getting more and more harder. As she walked towards them, the people had many shocked faces... Some were whispering about how she and her mom left while some were whispering about her bringing some guy with her.

??? : How can she even show up after leaving.

??? : Look look, she isn't even crying. Though she didn't like him, he's her father, how can she be so emotionless.

??? : Thank god, I don't have such a daughter.

??? : How the hell did she even decide to show up. I bet she came back for her father's money.

Y/n could hear everything but she chose to stay quiet while J-hope was trying to suppress his anger as he could understand that they were saying something I'll about y/n. He was getting irritated by their nonsense and was worried about y/n.

Y/n walks towards the dead bodies of her dad and brothers. Her relatives just stood quiet. Infact, they were glaring at her but they just chose to stay quiet because though they hate her, she just lost her family.

------------------------------------------------------
Meanwhile

J-hope got a call from Mr.Kim, so he went to talk, leaving y/n. He thought that he would hang up the call fast and go back to her.

J-hope : Hello dad?

Mr.Kim : Hobi, how is she?

J-hope : She's a bit fine, we are at the cemetery.

Mr.Kim : Hobi, me and your mom are on our way to the cemetery. Take y/n and leave before we arrive there. Got it?

J-hope : ....yes dad.

J-hope heads back to y/n after the phone conversation when he saw an old man shouting at y/n.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Listening to people whispering and talking about the so called unwelcomed guest the old man in his late 50's after attending a call, looks at the front only to find his younger brother's daughter y/n. His niece, who he thinks is a disgrace to the family.
-----------------------------------------------------