9. Crush!?

Y/n : Hey Octopus!!!!!

I was shouting to the person who was walking away with his black backpack on his shoulders, without bothering to look back at the person shouting behind him!

Guess who!?

The one and only Shaun, my classmate.

Y/n : OCTOPUS!!!

I shouted again as I was following Shaun towards his car with my friends after the school.

Normally, I go home with my friend, her dad would pick us up but today he was late! So I just ran off to Shaun's Car to irritate him!

I was shouting while my classmates just came to see the drama.

I continued calling him OCTOPUS few more times when he suddenly turned back , he let his bag slide down as his friend caught it. He then started running towards us! Or should I say towards me!? We all spread up in different directions ! I didn't expect him to charge towards us!! I was now on the street and still running . I turned my head back to only see Shaun running towards me while the other students were giving us weird glances.

I started running more faster till I reached the end of the road and then stopped, only to see the OCTOPUS guy behind me!

He came up to me, we would fight ( verbally) and then would leave.

This almost became our routine when I was 10.

Well you must be wondering who Shaun is!

Well Shaun.... he's my worst enemy. There was never a day when we didn't fight! And Guess who starts the fight always!?

ME!

Ask why!?

Well the answer would be " I don't know! "

Confused right!?

Well I was confused too!! Until he got transferred to a different branch of our school. It took me that one year to realised how much I loved that idiot! Maybe that was the reason I just wanted to hate him and always fought with him....but those stupid fights only made me more closer to him.

Shaun..... he's the one who taught me to love myself. He taught me to be myself. He taught me to smile again! And he didn't do any of these directly....... It all happened without his knowledge.

Well sometimes we might just do something , which we think might be useless or just do it unconsciously but those few things might matter the most to someone else. And something like that happened in my case too.

Well you can call me crazy after listening that!😅 BUT I DON'T CARE ! 😅😂

There wasn't a day that passed by without our fight! And my class teacher would scold me instead of him!! I hated him to the core!!!

One day, there was a problem at school and someone blamed me for that! I almost got suspended but Shaun cleared my name. I still remember his words....

Shaun : It's not her Miss. *Turns towards me* Girl, you go! I'll handle it. It's already late for you.

I was just staring at him when he said that......and my heart skipped a beat!???? From that day I started to have more respect towards him.

And he never calls me with my name!😑 He just calls me "Hey girl"

Well I met him again when me and my classmates were transferred to the other branch since that branch was for high school and a few sections of middle school too.

I still remember searching the new campus for that idiot for the first few days during our lunch break! But no luck!

One day, me and my friends were playing dares when my friend dared me to throw a paper ball at a person who passes through the hallway next. It was a boy. And to my surprise....it was Shaun!!! I was just shocked and happy!!! I was staring at him while he was walking away. I threw the paper ball at him when we reached the playground. Just when the paper ball was about to hit his shoulder, he turned back as if I had called him! And bam! The paper ball hit his chest!! Right near his heart!!!!! He saw me and smirked! And just walked away! 😑 What else would I expect!?