Get your mind out of gutter Nakul, she doesn't need you adding more to her plate, already the poor soul is tortured enough.

He swirled her around, her veil falling in its place, blanketing her eyes and nose. A gasp left her mouth as she slammed hard on the hard muscled chest, his strong band of an arm wrapping around her instinctively.

Everything for that one moment froze, as his rough fingers came in contact with her lush soft skin of her waist. It was like he was touching silk.

He mentally groaned, wanting nothing more than to shred that piece of odhni hiding her face.

The fragrance of blue loutuses wafted around him like a warm blanket, in the cold winters night.  His gaze traced her soft red berry lips, that were plush and pouty.

Her intoxicating natural fragrance pulling him in like a bee to the flower, his fingers on their own accord moved on her soft silk on a skin.

He felt her shudder, her grip on his shoulders, that she had grasped to maintain her balance,  tightening.

He was tempted to lift veil,  like he had been for past twelve days. He and his brothers had made several attempts but the woman was too smart for her own good.

Everyone praised her beauty, that she was the most gorgeous woman in the world, and he was curious as hell, as to know what she looked like, after all who wouldn't be?

Who wouldn't want to see what the world's most beautiful woman looked like? What were the colour of her eyes? Was her nose straight?

What did her voice sound like? And who the gell had created such stupid ritual? To hide their own wife's face from their husband?

Stupid right?

He blinked back, pulling away from her, after what felt like an eon, but was just a moment. "Uh I...I am sorry." He apologized,  though he didn't mean a word.

He wasn't sorry, not at all. He loved it. Every second of it. Shut up Nakul, what are you thinking! You can't think like that. His conscious snapped making him blink. 

No, he didn't have any feelings for her. That's just not possible. It was just his curiosity, nothing else.

Panchaali's heart raced, an unknown emotion unfurling in her chest. She instantly missed his warmth.

A frown set on her lips, what was she thinking? She tried to ease her breathing that had escalated to a new level.

"Panchaali, you should eat." Bheem said, placing the platter on the bed, as Sahadev lit a few lanterns in them room. She shook her head, the sound of her anklets filling the room, as she moved towards the writing table.

I am not hungry.

The fine intricate writing on the paper had him frowning. "Punishing yourself for someone else's action is never fair Panchaal Kumari." Yudhisthir voiced out the words, his perfect polished words reverberating through the room as he helped Bheem set up the platter and food.

"You are upset, and you have every right to be but Panchaali, disrespecting food is not fair as well. What has this poor laddoos done for you to ignore them so harshly? See they are pouting." Arjun said playfully, picking up a laddoo, a broad grin on his face.