"Pizza's great", I smiled widely. I loved pizza. I mean who doesn't?

"Great", he showed his pearly whites. He then poured some wine into the glasses and handed one to me.

"Thanks", I mumbled. I gulped the whole liquid like I did with the beer earlier and I knew Sean was staring at me like I grew two heads.

"Rough day?", he asked, amused.

"Rough days, weeks, months I don't know", I said, taking the bottle, needed a refill but Sean quickly grabbed it from my hand.

"And that's the last time you'll be drinking tonight", he said taking the bottle away. I pouted and crossed my arms which I usually did when I was upset and he just laughed.

"You're so cute", he still laughed.

"I'm not cute", I groaned.

When he was about to say something, there was a knock on the door. Sean quickly stood up while I still sat on the couch crossing my arms.

"Sir, your order is here", I heard a guy's voice once Sean opened the door.

"Thanks, man", I heard Sean's voice before closing their door.

He put the pizzas on the table and opened one of the boxes making the room filled with the delicious smell. I instantly sat up and took one, eating it like I hadn't eaten for days. I looked at Sean and he just stared at me. I slowly swallowed my food, suddenly feeling insecure.

"Sorry", I said.

"What are you sorry for?", he asked amused.

"I know I'm a messy eater so I'll eat quietly now", I said slowly. He was probably disgusted by my eating habit.

"Well, I don't mind though. Please just eat", he sounded genuine. I muttered thanks and continued eating quietly.

***

"Did you seriously do that?", I let out a loud laugh.

"Yeah and I got detention after that", he chuckled as he took a sip of his drink.

"I couldn't believe you did that to your teacher", I wiped a tear from my left eye.

"What? He was short, bald and extremely annoying. I couldn't help it", he defended.

"But waving your hands around his head like it was a crystal ball while he was walking in front of you? That's so embarrassing", I said, still laughing.

"Kind of. The whole school was laughing like crazy when I did that and then he turned around and saw me hovering his head". I laughed again. I couldn't imagine the situation.

"So did you do anything crazy while in high school? Or any embarrassing moments?", he asked.

"Um, I don't know. I was kind of a nerd and I only had a few friends. So I guess no. Sorry'', I said apologetically.

"That's cool. How about boyfriends?", he asked. But I could see the curiosity in his brown eyes.

"I did have a boyfriend surprisingly and we lasted almost two years before he dumped me at senior prom", I shrugged like it was nothing. Damon was great but he just wasn't the one.

"Really? What a jackass", Sean looked tense but hid it by gulping his drink.

"Actually it was my fault. He wanted to spend time with me but I was always busy doing homework or studying", I took a sip of my soda.

Sean suddenly fell quiet and ate the rest of his pizza. I looked at my watch and it was pretty late. Sean noticed me checking the time. "Are you going home?", he sounded hurt.

"It's already late", I said lowly.

"But tomorrow's Saturday. Or do you have a plan?", he asked suddenly, aware of my answer.

"No.. "

"Then stay here for a while. I'll take you home. Please?", he pleaded. I thought about it for a second. Maybe staying for a while wouldn't hurt, right? I never had a chance to have fun anyway.

"OK"

"Great", he smiled widely.

Honestly I didn't want to go home just yet. And when he asked me to stay, I couldn't be happier. I mean who didn't? An extremely good looking guy just asked you to spend time with him. Not to mention he was kind, hot, and incredibly rich too

"Valerie", Sean's voice snapped me out of my thoughts.

"Yeah?", I said.

"I asked if you want some dessert?", he said. .

"Um, yeah sure", I scratched my head feeling embarrassed.

"Great. Because I'm sure you're gonna like it", he winked.

He got up from the couch and headed towards his mini fridge. He took out a box which I assumed would be a cake. He put it on the table and opened the lid revealing a cheesecake.

I smiled widely. "How do you know I love cheesecake?"

"You told me", he chuckled and my face was red in embarrassment. Of course I told him at dinner last week. Stupid me.

"Unfortunately it's the last piece so we have to share", he smiled sheepishly.

"I don't mind", I muttered.

He got us two spoons and he handed me one. I started to dig in and it was so good. I wondered where he bought that.

"Do you like it?", he asked.

“Like it? I love it", I said enthusiastically and he just chuckled.

After finishing the cake, I couldn't move. I was stuffed like a turkey. I pressed my back against the couch to relax and I started to get sleepy. I always did when I was full.

"I'm so full", I whined.

"I'd be surprised if you didn't", he laughed.

"Thank you", I said sincerely.

"For what?", he looked intently in my eyes.

"For everything. I mean, you saved me from some kind of psychopath that wanted to rape me, then you buying me dinners and this", I looked at the messy table.

"It's nothing really. And besides, I always want to treat you", he whispered softly in my ear.

"What's that mean?", my eyes widened. I didn't expect him to say that.

"It means that you're my girl, Valerie. And I'll always treat you right like a princess you are", he caressed my cheek bringing me a chill sensation.

Our faces were inches apart and before I knew it, his lips pressed softly with mine and my whole world was like fireworks. He deepened the kiss and my back now was laying flat on the couch, him on top of me. I grabbed some of his hair and I heard him moan between the kisses. But then a knock from the door made us stop.