Chapter 6 : First Time

Comincia dall'inizio

Afraid of being pierced by his brother unconsciously, Ye Zhou blushed and pretended to be serious. Could he say that he had been staring at the old hens of the old Ye family before?

"Oh."

Although he didn't get the answer, Ye Huan nodded cleverly. The brothers talked back and laughed.

"Oh, who do I say? It turned out to be Ye Zhou from Dongquan Village. Last time you dared to go to the police station to call the police. This caused a few brothers to squat in the bureau for two days. Brother was looking for you everywhere. "

Just as the two brothers were holding their things panting, they were about to return to the village, and a row of five or six flowed, and it seemed that most young people in their twenties were coming out of the woods by the road to block their way. Ye Huan The frightened little body stiffened. Ye Zhou stepped forward to use his body to block him. From their words, it is not difficult to hear that they are the gangsters who teased and wanted to **** him the other day.

"What are you doing for me? Really want to sit in the bottom?"

Ye Zhou said as he put down the things in his hand, and when they didn't notice, he quietly picked up half of the bricks and hid them behind his hands. The bright peach eyes were as quiet as two dark ponds. , Looking at the talking man headed without temperature.

"You, my brothers, hit me. I didn't know his mother ... Ah ..."

Obviously he did not dare to have such a poisonous tongue. The man was so angry that he wanted to pack him with a sip, but before he finished speaking, Ye Zhou flew forward suddenly, and a brick knocked on his head to open him. Scoop, the painful voice of killing a pig rang through the road suddenly, all the little **** were frightened, but Ye Zhou did not stop there, ignoring his **** face, knocked him to the ground with one foot, and flew to sit across. On him, the blood-stained bricks greeted him fiercely, and a series of fierce movements stunned the others to forget the reaction.

"Ah ... don't hit it ... don't hit it ... ah ..."

The man was begging for mercy, and Ye Zhou was throwing a brick on his face again, and then he stood up and said, "I'm so **** fucking your mother's dick, do you really think that labor and management are bullying? Want to go? Lao Tzu said today that this life is not necessary, to die with you to the end. "

One foot stepped on the sorrowful man's chest, Ye Zhou was holding a brick, and he was aggressive and fierce.

"No, it's none of my business ..."

"It has nothing to do with me ..."

"He called us ..."

Frightened, frightened, don't look at these little hooligans who bully the city on a daily basis, and do nothing evil, as if they are really lawless. In fact, they are still dead. See Ye Zhou's brutal look. Let's look at the mourning partner lying on top. The remaining few people were suddenly scattered as birds and beasts. Ye Zhou was dead, and they still wanted it.

"Fuck, nothing kind."

"Didi ..."

Ye Zhou gave a low curse, and before he could retract his feet, the car horn suddenly sounded behind him. In the case of someone else, he would definitely look at it with curiosity. Those who can drive a car these years are not ordinary people. But Ye Zhou has not seen any good cars in the 21st century? I didn't even think about it. It was a chant. "What's the name? The road is so wide, you won't drive outside."

Do n’t blame him for being too rude. He also made those people angry. He did n’t even ask the original owner to find them because they indirectly killed them. They dared to appear in front of him. Write the word upside down.