Chapter 6 : First Time

Mulai dari awal

"I have all kinds of vegetables here, cucumber tomato cabbage cabbage **** watermelon. What seed do you want?"

The boss took them to a shelf in front of him for a while. He said that he had eaten all the dishes, but not all the seeds were recognized. It was a bit of an injustice to be looked down upon. Ye Zhou was pretending to think about it. Then he said, "Give me a copy of all the seeds. By the way, I also need a small set of agricultural tools. The boss calculates how much it costs."

After touching the thirty-five dollars in his pocket, I didn't know if it was enough.

"Well, brother, wait a minute."

When he saw this, the boss opened the flowers with a smile, turned around and went away. Ye Zhou looked around in the shop again. When he saw a lot of withered flower branches, roses and orchids in the corner, Ye Zhou didn't even think about it. Looked up: "Boss, are these flower branches unnecessary?"

"No more, no more, those flowers are dead. When my son brought it back, he said that people in the city liked it. Someone loved it after flowering. Who knows if they can't support it, I'm going to close it and throw it away Then. "

It sounded that the boss seemed rather resentful, and it seemed that he had not spent much time on those flowers.

"So, can the boss give me all of this? My home is out of space. I'll take it back to see if I can save one or two and put some makeup on the yard."

His space needs all-round experiments, and these flowers are not heavy anyway.

"Take it if you want, I'll save things."

The boss smiledly came over with a packet of seeds, and took out a pair of farm tools from the back of the container, that is, small hoe, shovel and sickle: "It's twenty-one and a half. I'll give you twenty one. See what else is needed? "

Ordinary workers now earn more than 100 yuan a month, and 20 yuan a lot.

"No boss."

Ye Zhou found the money and counted twenty-one pieces for him. He handed the seeds to Ye Huan for him to hold, and he picked up the pile of farm tools. When he went out, he did not forget to mention the flower branches that he had previously packed. The boss enthusiastically sent them to the door: "Young man, don't forget to take care of my business in the future."

Ye Zhou didn't talk, but he turned his head and smiled. He would come often if his seeds were good. On the contrary, he didn't like being the head of injustice.

It took more than half of the house property to buy some seeds and farm tools. It was deceiving to say that he was not distressed. All his house properties were only 35 yuan. However, when passing by the booth selling cloth shoes, Ye Zhou still took out five I bought a pair of cloth shoes for myself and my brother for a few dollars, and the clothes were fine. He did n’t have that economy now. Then he bought another five pounds of rice, and finally he had less than ten dollars. Huan, Ye Zhou was so distressed, he wished that a large sum of money could be dropped in the sky to kill him.

"Brother, do we want to eat white rice at night? Well, people haven't eaten hot white rice for a long time."

On the way home, Ye Huan jumped happily, not realizing the pain in his brother's face.

"Well, white rice, and roast chicken."

No one can see, when it comes to braised chicken, Ye Zhou's eyes swept through the eyes.

"Roast chicken? Where's our chicken?"

Ye Huan asked, blinking in confusion.

"Ahem ... don't ask so many kids, I promise you will have roast chicken at night."