Meeting with the I.D

I have decided to go out with Nicole and it was going on for a few months. She is not that bad as i thought, but still she is very annoying. She's not yet my girlfriend but she act as if she owned me and that's the reason why I hate her most of the time.

Siya ang nagiging busy sa pagcontact sa magdidesign daw ng lilipatan kong bahay in a couple of months.

"Matthew sweety what do you think about this color pallete?" Nicole spoke and broke my string of thoughts. She is handing me a paper with different shades of grey, white and black.

"That looks good." I responded to her. Para hindi nalang siya magalit.

"Ohhhh!! Matthew i'm glad you like it. Gusto ko ganito ang maging color scheme ng magiging house mo. We are going to hand this color scheme to Gladys later." I think she is pleased by what she have done dahil tingin pa rin siya ng tingin sa mga papel na hawak niya.

I was seated in my office chair and I gave her the look of confusion. "What later? What do you mean?" I am really confuse.

She rolled her eyes at me and stood, then walked towards me and sat in my lap. but i'm still indifferent with her kahit na nagdedate na kaming dalawa.

"Sweety, ngayon tayo makikipagmeet sa team ni Gladys. Remember? Masyado ka talagang busy." She unbottoned the top of my shirt and she run her finger at my collar bone.

"Ha? When and where?" Alam kong naiinis na sa akin si Nicole because i'm not paying attention to a word she is saying pero andyan pa rin siya.

"Sweety. Grabe ka talaga. Sobrang busy ka talaga sa trabaho mo." Then she kiss me on my cheeks. "Buti nalang talaga meron kang secretary. Rebecca? Can you please come here." She's still sitting in my lap and her arms around my neck.

Nung pumasok si Rebecca I gave her an apologizing gaze.

"Miss Castro? You called?" -Rebecca

"Rebecca? Pwede mo bang sabihin kay Mr. Lee kung ano ang schedule niya this afternoon?" Nicole is smiling at me and looking straight in my eyes.

"Uhm! Sir for this afternoon, I just need the documents you have to sign for Mr. Santos' share purchase. And at 2pm, meeting with Miss Gladys Quizon and her team about the decorations for your new house. And at--" i immediately cuts her off because i can't remember when i agreed to that schedule.

"Wait Rebecca! When did I approve this meeting?" She stood there and lookes at me then to Nicole. I already know what she means.

"Okay. Thank you Rebecca. The documents are already signed. I'll leave them at your table before we go to that meeting. Thank you."

"Ahhh!! I'm so excited sweety!" Nicole started to act as if a child in my love and started to kiss me.

"Ano ba itong pinasok ko?" Napabuntong hininga nalang ako.

---

(Quizon Interior Designs Office)

~[not an actual company!! Names and places are just used for fun. I have no connection with anyone there if ever this company exist. Thank you]

Me and Nicole was assisted in a meeting room. We are waiting for her friend Gladys Quizon the owner of the firm. Nicole told me that she instructed Gladys to be discrete about the project.

After a few minutes of waiting a short haired woman walked in.

"Gladys!" Nicole jumped out from where she is sitting to hug the woman. So this is Gladys Quizon. I stood and extend my hand after they hugged.

"Hello. I'm Matthew Lee."

"I heard so much about you."-Gladys

She released my hand after we shook hands.

"So before the presentations I would like to welcome you both in my company. We are one of the fastest growing interior design in the Philippines."-Gladys

"I told him that, but he might not be listening." Nicole smile and winked at Gladys. I shake my head and opted to not to respond. Gladys continue talking.

"So.. i asked 2 of my team to prepare a presentation and you can choose between them. Because you are a very high profile client I decided not to tell them who you are, nirequest rin ni Nicole yun. And para hindi rin sila mapressure sa pagdedesign." She smiled at me but i still did not respond. "So shall I let the first team in?"

I just knodded and Nicole and I sat at the swivel chairs.

After the first presentation I was really bored.

"Matthew sweetie. What do you think? I like their ideas." -nicole

I can't help but to yawn. And looked at my watch. Then Nicole slap my arm.

"What?" -matthew

She pouted and looked at Gladys.

"You can send the second team." Nicole was still pouting but I ignored her.

Napayuko ako, hindi ko alam kung may nalaglag ba o ano pero yumuko ako. I lifted my head as the presentors are setting up infront.

I gasped and definitely my eyes grew big when I saw the person infront of me.

"Nadine?" Nasabi ko sa sarili ko...

---