Kili - He Saves Your Life

After 6 months of being on the road, on the quest to reclaim Erebor, you had not realized that you would be missing your family so much. Hearing your sister scream when your older brother chases her around the house. Telling them a story to make them go to sleep. Everything you remember makes you miss them more but you know you can't let your mind see so much in a dangerous place.

"(Y/N) Keep up!" Thorin calls out and you notice you are trailing behind. You catch up to Kili and stay next to him.

You and Kili have been friends since before either of you were even allowed to hold a wooden sword.

Without any notice it begins to pour down heavy rain "Stupid rain" You mumble to yourself whilst you drape your coat over the backside of your horse and flick your hood over your head.

The sloshing sound of the horses hooves troding through the muddy puddles, distracts you from what just happened. Fili and Kili's horses rear up and buck them off and go running off. Orcs charge out from the trees and bushes to your left, surrounding the company of the dwarves. All of the dwarves drawing out their weapons and letting the horses go.

At once you attack the Orcs in the dense heavy rain. Slipping and sliding everywhere, still able to kill the Orcs that charge.

You watch yourselves for there is a cliff behind you. You, though, didn't watch yourself as you focused on three Orcs that had surrounded you, pushing you toward the edge.

"(Y/N)!" Kili shouts. You stab an Orc through the neck but when you pull it out, it comes out easier than expected and you lose your balance. You slip off the edge, quickly holding on to a root grown out of the ground "Hold on!" You hear Kili shout. Two of the Orcs are thrown and pushed over the edge, leaning in close to the edge so the Orcs don't catch onto you.

"(Y/N)! Grab my hand" Kili leans over the edge on his stomach, stretching his arm down as far as he can but his arm is too short to reach. You can feel your fingers slipping as the root becomes wet and soft from absorbing the water.

"Kili I can't hold on!" You scream in fear.

"Just hold on!" He shouts and stretches out farther until your fingertips could touch "Pull yourself up!" You use your arm, pulling yourself up further but then you slip "Try again!"

With fear taking over you can't do it "Come on (Y/N) I know you can! I'm not going to let you go!" You breath in and out then push yourself up once again, this time taking Kili's hand. He grabs your arm with both hands and pulls you up. Pushing yourself up up more by stepping on the root, Kili is able to pull you up safely into the ground.

Not caring, you quickly hug Kili, squeezing him nearly to death not letting him go "Thank you" You repeat over and over again, tears stream down your cheeks.

"Is everyone alright?!" Thorin calls out but you don't let Kili go. Not just yet.

"I would do anything for you (Y/N), you know that" Kili says running his hand down your back and putting a hand on the back of your head "I would never let you go" He whispers in your ear "Ever"

-----

Two updates because it was late

Did you like it? If so please vote for this No kissing in this one, sorry to all the Kili girls but I might just have a little kiss in the next Kili one I make

Remember I do take requests! Go to the second part of this book/whatever you can call it and you shall find the information you seek

Kili is to the side!

Vote.Comment.Share!

- Shania