•16•

*That night*

Ten were showering in the bathroom while you already in your pyjamas and decided to go downstairs.

"Wait, I can play with his cats, right ?" You said to yourself excitedly. You play with Leon and Louis on the floor while smiling happily. They were so adorable. After a moments, Ten get out from his room and saw you were playing with Leon and Louis. He was smiling while watching you but you didn't know about it.

After few minutes you enter his room to go to sleep. You open the door slowly and enter the room shyly (since he confess to you earlier). He was chilling on the bed while reading a book. You walk towards your bed. Once you open the curtain, there were nothing in there. "Where's my mattress ?" You ask and turn around to look at Ten but he already standing behind you. He grab your hand and pull you to the bed. He put you on his laps and wrap his arms around your waist. You get startled and your heart beating fastly while blushing.

"You don't need it anymore" he said while hugging you. "From now on.. you'll sleep with me" he said making your heart pounding hard. You quickly get up from his laps and standing in front of him. "Why ? We can't ?" He ask while smiling at you. "No... Yeah, sure why not ?" You smile nervously while and walk to the other side of the bed. He already lay on the bed while looking at you who is hesitate to get on the bed. You were standing there nervously because it felt so awkward since it was your first time to sleep on the same bed with him. "Come here.." he said while patting the bed and you gulp nervously. Then, you slowly climb on the bed and lay as far as you can from him. You were facing each other then you change your position to face the other side.

You shut your eyes closely while biting your lips. After a moments, he put his arm around your waist. "Hmmm.." he let out warm breath on your neck. At first, you can't sleep since your heart won't beating normally. But, you slowly fell asleep after a while and felt more calm hearing his breath.

*To be continued*