•14•

*3 days later*

You're going back from work. Ten is not home. You open your drawer and take out the divorce document. You were thinking to sign it after keeping it for days untouched. You were already moved on and accept your faith to divorce with Ten. You were about to sign it, then your phone ringing. You take your phone and answer the call. "Hello ?..... Okay, I'll be there right away" you quickly leave the house.

*At a bar*

You entered the bar with a lot of people in it. You quickly walk towards the table where Ten is. "He ask me to call your number and he slept" the worker said to you. "Thank you.." you bow to the worker and trying to wake Ten up. "Ten.... Ten, wake up" you shake him and he open his eyes a little while trying to focus on your face. "Oh ! My wife is here ! Wowhooo" he starting making noise and you felt embarrassed in front of the people who are looking at both of you. "Shhh, why are you so loud ?" you whisper to him while shutting his mouth with your hand. You bring him into the taxi with all your mights.

*Arrived in the room*

"Gosh, this is so tiring" you throw Ten onto the bed and trying to catch up your breath. He were smiling and laughing like a fool with closed eyes. You were taking off his jacket and he grab your hand tightly. "Stay with me" he talk while closing his eyes. You get startled and trying to pull your hand from him. "Please.." he speak again. He hug your hand as if it is a teddy bear. "Ten, it's me Y/n" you said with emotionless face. "I know...." He said slowly. "He's must be really drunk.." your heart beating fast but trying to forget his words. Looks like he's not letting go your hand and you decided to sit on the floor while looking at his face who is sleeping soundly.

*Flashback*

Ten is bringing a bouquet of flowers while walking towards Momo's house at her apartment. He was smiling happily while smelling the flowers. When he was about to reach her house, he saw Momo was kissing a guy passionately in front of the door and entered the house together. His eyes widened while his heart broke into pieces. He throw the bouquet into a rubbish bin and leave the apartment angrily. Then, he ended up drunk in a bar.

*End of flashback*

*4:36 a.m*

Ten is awake feeling dizzy. He open his eyes slowly and saw you were sleeping while sitting on the floor with him holding your hand. He is staring at your face with his heart beating so fast. Then, he get up to brush his teeth and wear a white robe. He get out from the bathroom and walking towards you who is still sleeping in non-changing position. He decided to take you onto his bed. He slowly carry you bridal style trying not to wake you up. But, you're awake and realising that he is carrying you. "AHHH !" you scream while pushing him and fall onto his bed. "What are you doing ?!" You panicked while hugging your own body as if you were trying to cover it. "I'm trying to get you onto the bed. Nothing else.." he answered explaining it towards you who were freaking out with his action.

"Why... Why you didn't wake me up ?" You ask while frowning. "Ah, sorry. It's my bad then" he smile shyly as if it's not a big deal to him. "Go.. good night" you said and quickly run towards your bed and closing the curtain tightly. He were just laughing looking at your actions.

*To be continued*