•17•

*Days passed by*

Jaemin ask to meet you in a hallway at the college. You ask for Ten's permission to meet up with Jaemin and he is fine with it.

*At the hallway*

He is already waiting for you. "What is it, Jaemin ?" You ask while smiling at him. "I've been trying to tell you this" he smile while not looking at you. "I like you, Y/n. Can I be your boyfriend ?" He ask while smiling shyly. You were shock to hear his confession. "Jaemin..." You call his name while looking at him. "I didn't mean to hurt your feelings.." you said and stop for a while. His face emotion slowly change. "But, I'm married..." You told. "What ?" He frown shocked by what you've told him. "You must be joking, right ?" He smile hoping that you were pranking him. "No, I'm not, Jaemin-ah" you replied while looking down feeling sorry for him.

"I just realised that I love him and after all, he's my husband" you tried to explain to him to not make him confused. He look at you sadly. "Can I hug you ?" He ask and you look at him clueless. "Just.. for a while.. as a friends" he said while faking a smile. You didn't answered it but he take it as a sign for a 'yes'. He hug you warmly while you didn't hug him back but not pushing him either. Then, you saw Ten were watching he was hugging you and he giving permission for you to hug him back. Then, you slowly wrap your arms around his waist.

He break the hug and smiling bitterly towards you. "Thanks..." He said trying to smile to you. "I don't think I can see your face again after this. Goodbye, Y/n-ah" he faking a smile while leaving you with broken heart.
It was your biggest conflict in your life, but you have choose to be with Ten.

*To be continued*