•7•

*At home*

You were bringing in your things into the house then stop. "Ten" he turn back and look at you. "Where I gonna sleep ?" You ask while looking at him. "Don't worry. I've prepared it. Come follow me" he bring you to his room.

You entered his room and can only see his bed. "Don't say that we'll sleep..." Ten cut you off. "Em no no. It's right here" he pull the curtain not far away from the bed. You walk towards him and saw a mattress on the floor with a side table and a lamp. "Wah.. You're so kind.." you said sarcastically while looking at the space with emotionless face. "Just said that you like it" he smile thinking you really like it while you were faking a smile towards him.

*9:40 p.m*

*DING DONG* "They're here" Ten said while walking fastly downstairs with you. You both walk towards the door. He look at you for a sec and quickly grab your waist. You were shocked and speechless. Ten opened the door. "Omo ! My beloved kids ! I miss you so much" Mom said while holding Ten's face and your face. You slowly greet them after being shocked by Ten's action just now. "Mom, Dad, Grandma, How are you ?" You speak while smiling nervously.

"It's not good to have a conversation here, right ? Come in Mom, Dad, Grandma. You gonna catch cold if you stay outside" Ten speak and as soon as they entered he let go off your waist immediately. "Ugh, what are you doing ?" You cross your arms while looking at him angrily. "I have to. I'm sorry, okay ?" He said as if it's not a big deal to grab your waist. "Ten ! Y/n ! What are you doing there ?" Grandma yell from the living room. "Yeah ! We're coming !" You yell and quickly walk towards the living room.

*Skip in the living room*

You were making drinks for them in the kitchen while Ten and others were at the living room. You were carrying out the tray of drinks towards the living room then suddenly Ten run towards you. "Oh, poor my baby, let me bring it for you" he said and take the tray of drinks from you. The others were smiling looking at both of you being a lovey-dovey. "You sure are trying so hard" you whisper to yourself and sigh.

You sit on the couch and Ten quickly sit beside you (closely). "I'm so glad you both already making up" Mom said while admiring your 'fake' relationship. You were feeling uncomfortable sitting there beside Ten. "Anyway, when are you going for a honeymoon ?" Mom ask excitedly. Your eyes widened. "Honey.. honeymoon ?" You blurted out. "We're trying to find a suitable time. Since I got a lot of works and y/n is currently preparing for her exam. Right, baby ?" Ten faking answered while look at you but he actually surprised by Mom's question too. "Ye.. yeah" you answered nervously.

"You know.. we just can't wait to play with kids. Especially with our very own grandchildren" Dad speak while smiling at both of you. "Y/n is having holidays after the exam right ? You should take a break and go enjoy for your honeymoon" Mom said hoping that both of you will go for a honeymoon. You and Ten were just smiling awkwardly.

*To be continued*