•15•

Today is the day of the festival held by your college. You were having fun with your friends playing the games there. Then, Jaemin stop in front of you. "Can I borrow Y/n for a while ?" He ask for your friends permission while you were standing there clueless. "Uwu, of course ! You can have her all day if you want to" Chaeryoung push you towards him. "Go and have fun, okay ?" They leave you with Jaemin. You both were just smiling to each other.

It felt awkward since you didn't meet him for a long time. But, after playing games with him, you both feel like a really close friends. Both of you were walking while trying to find any other games to try. Then, there is a game that caught his attention. "Let's try this !" He said while pointing out. You followed him. "Pepero game ?" You ask confused since it is a game for couples.

He hold a stick of Pepero with his mouth while you hold the other end in your mouth. You were smiling awkwardly. He just keep staring at you. "Okay ! We got another perfect couple here ! Can you look at the camera for a while ?" A guy (Xiaojun) said excitedly while taking a few photos of you and Jaemin playing the Pepero game. You were smiling while looking at the camera.

Out of sudden, Jaemin lean in munching the Pepero in one bite until his lips almost touch yours. You realised it and turn your head towards him. He stop for a while. You look at him while he was looking at your lips. You gulp heavily and he finally lean backwards. "Wahhh, what a nice shot !" Xiaojun said excitedly. Jaemin smile happily. "Break it..." He said while waiting for you to break the Pepero. Suddenly, someone pull your hand and you turn your head to see who is the person.

It was Ten. He pull you but Jaemin quickly grab your other hand. "Where are you going ?" He ask cluelessly. "Please leave us alone.." Ten said in low tone while pulling away Jaemin's hand from you. He pull your hand tightly and take you into the college.

*At the stairwell*

"Let me go !" You said while trying to pull your hand from him because it is hurting you. He finally let you go. "I don't wanna see you with other guys" he blurted out while looking at you sharply. "Why ?" You ask while frowning at him. "Because I am your husband !" He said almost shouting angrily. You were startled by his words but your face change to mad again. "You never acted like one.." You answered back. "Nevermind, you don't need to.." you said while rolling your eyes and turn back to leave.

He quickly hug you from the back. Your eyes widened and stop for a moment. "I'm sorry..." He said softly into your ear. "Wh- what are you doing ? People might see us.." you said while trying to break the hug. But, he hug you more tighter. "I don't care about it anymore. Please, give me second chance.. to prove that I can be better for you" he said desperately while closing his eyes. "I love you, Y/n.. I really do" he finally confess his feelings towards you and your heart beating fast. You were thinking for a moment to give him a chance and to believe him or not.

*To be continued*