•11•

*The next day*

You and Ten were meeting with your family who were ready to go home. "Mom, Dad, Grandma don't get sick. Thanks for visiting us. See you next time" you said while hugging them but your mom is just faking smile. "Ten, Y/n.. whenever you have a problem please have a talk first. That's what husband and wife should do" she said while stroking your hair. You just watch her with no expression on your face because you didn't understand. "Okay then, we'll leave now. Goodbye you guys !" Mom said and they enter the car.

"Wait.. Did they know about me and Ten ? That's possible.." You thought to yourself while watching their car leaving the house. You are now back to your normal routine. You entered your space and begin to start studying while Ten is sleeping on the bed. You didn't realised that you only have 3 hours left to sleep. Then, you quickly getting ready to sleep.

*The next morning*

You are awake and surprised when you see the time is already 7:45 am. You quickly open the curtain and see Ten is wearing his watch. "Why don't you wake me up ?" You ask angrily. "Why would I need to wake you up ? It's your own fault for not getting up" you stared at him angrily while he were not looking at you. "At least you should be a bit caring about others" you said while throwing a pillow to him then enter the bathroom. "Yah !" He yell while rolling his eyes.

*2 days later*

The examination has ended and there will be a festival in your college for the students to have fun. You were thinking to find a part-time job since it is a semester break. After a few trials, you finally get a job which is a part-time model. Even though it is a small company, but the manager felt satisfied with your job and you kind of helping to increase the rating of the company.

You work from the evening until the late night. You take a bus everyday to go to work and going home by yourself.

*12:37 a.m*

Ten were watching TV in the living room while checking on the clock on his phone. "She's not home yet ? Isn't it already late ?" Ten ask to himself feeling a bit guilty for letting you going home alone. Ten wear his bomber jacket and decided to take a taxi and wait for you at your studio.

"Good work everyone ! I'll go now !" You said while leaving the studio. You felt a little cold since you're wearing short skirt and forgot to bring your jacket.

You were waiting at the bus stop

You were waiting at the bus stop. There were only a few people who were waiting there. Then, the bus arrived and you quickly board in. You sit on a seat by the window. Ten were following you into the bus without you noticing him. He take a seat at the back. You felt so sleepy and decided to sleep for a while. Ten were just looking at you.

The bus stop at the next station and a guy enter it. Without hesitation, he sit beside you who is sleeping soundly. There were a lot of empty spaces but he take a seat beside you making Ten look at him suspiciously. The guy keep staring and keep touching your thigh multiple times as if he didn't do it on purpose. "What the fu.." Ten who is watching the scene quickly get up and walk towards him. "What the fu*k are you doing ?!" He pull the guy on his collar from the seat angrily. Ten punch the guy on his face and he fell down on the floor.

You get startled and awake. The bus stop suddenly and the guy managed to escape from the bus. Ten tried to chase him but he stop at the door then run towards you. "Ten.. what happened ?" You ask him while having no clue on what happened just now. He sigh and sit beside you while taking off his jacket. He sigh. "You shouldn't have wear that outfit.." he cover your revealing thighs with his jacket while not looking at you. You still have no clue why he is here and why he did that. You just keep staring at him clueless.

*To be continued*