ESCORT 🌼 (Part 3)

⚠️ SMUT WARNING ⚠️

She breaks the kiss when she notices him not responding.
"I-I , shit, I am sorry." She mutters quickly, trying to walk away.
He held her wrist and spinned her around making her land on his chest. Taking her by a surprise he crashes his lips on hers.

Her eyes widen in surprise but then she smiles into the kiss; responding with same passion.

His hands held her hips, slowly tugging her to him, while her hands roamed in silk smooth hair.

She bit his lips and he hissed, while she deepened the kiss, exploring every bit of his mouth.

He lifted her legs and wrapped it around his torso, leading her towards the bedroom.
Placing her on the bed he presses his forehead against her's, both panting hard as a grin stretches on their faces.

He hesitates a little to continue there steamy session, worried whether she wanted more.
W

ould she think of him as a pervert if he wanted more?
Sensing his hesitation she kisses him again, "sex with kidnapper oh la la." She giggles between the kiss.
He chuckles , a deep sexy chuckle that sends chills down her spine.

He attacks her neck, kissing and nibbling on her soft skin. The kiss so demanding and dominating yet so Passionate.
Leaving a hickey on her neck, he grins satisfactorily while she smacks his arm and huffs making him laugh.

She pulls his t-shirt off and he smirks, "Eager now are we princess?"
She flips them over, placing soft kisses from his neck lowering towards his abdomen.
When her palm meets his groin, that is covered by his jeans, he let's a deep groan.

Excited, she palms his semi erected Length, over the jeans and watches as a tent forms in his pants.

"Don't you tease me kia!" He growls lowly, she squirms as a pool of liquid flows through her soaking her wet.

Slowly she unzips him and lowers his jeans as his length springs out showing how painfully hard he is. Her breath hitches a little.

He flips them over and undresses in a hurry.
Slowly, teasingly he roams his fingers in her inner thighs but not touching the spot she wants him to.

Finally stopping her sweet torture his fingers reach her bundle of nerves and move ever so slowly on the clit.
She wants him to move faster and he definitely knows it.

He places his soft lips around her right nibble, sucking her luscious globe and making her squirm in pleasure. He increases his pace on her clot while she shudders and tugs at his hair receiving a devilishly sexy groan from him.

He switches to the left globe as a pit forms Inside her and without  Warning he shoves his two fingers inside her. She gasps and and moans while he moves in a perfect rhythm.

"Darshan.... faster.." she moans out and he contemplates.

Gradually she reached her ecstasy and her fluids flow through her.  He removes his finger,  now covered with her juices and shoves inside his mouth while looking straight into her eyes. He groans appreciatingly.

Seeing him do that her panty would have dropped, only if she was wearing one.

Leaning on her elbow she pulls him in another passionate kiss.  He touches her now sensitive clit and she whins.

"Darshan please... " she breathes out.

"Shhh baby!!  You won't have to beg. "

Aligning his crotch with her entrance he enters her in one single thrust making her yell and scream in pain and pleasure.