MY BAD GIRL 🤫

But you don't judge me, coz if you did baby I would judge you too .
No, you don't judge me
'Cause you see it from the same point of view 'Cause I got issues, but you got 'em too
So give 'em all to me and I'll give mine to you
Bask in the glory, of all our problems
'Cause we got the kind of love it takes to solve 'em
Yeah, I got issues
And one of them is how bad I need you

***

Placing her arm around my neck I help her walk back to my car. She mumbles in unconsciousness. Opening her eyes she looks at me trying to recognise who I am.

"Ohh Gabbu meri jaan." She squeezes my cheeks and I chuckle, She is weird when she's drunk.

Getting her seated I put on her seat belt and tilt her seat so that she's comfortable. Caressing her hair I adore her for few minutes.

Running towards driving seat I drive her home. Once we reach her mom opens the door.

"Thanks gabbu getting her back home." She smiles thankfully.

"No problem aunty , afterall she's my bestfriend." I smile cheekily.

"Bestfriend that's it??" She raises her eyebrow playfully.
My cheeks turn red and I feel shy.
Not everyday your crush's mom teases you.

"Tell Rea, how you feel." She encourages me.

"I'm planning on telling her tomorrow." I reply shyly.

She ruffles my hair affectionately and my eyes well up at her motherly action , reminding me of my mom.

My mom and rea's mom were bestfriends, since my mom died rea's mom treated me like her own son.
Me and rea are bestfriends, but I have a crush on her since 10th grade.

Reaching home, I plan how to confess my feelings and then retired to bed.

***

Getting dressed in her favourite outfit, I text her to meet at our favourite spot.
I walk there and find a weird bounce in my step. I was so excited and nervous at the same time.

Reaching their I saw her sipping tea and scrolling her phone. I sat beside her and she gave me a huge smile and hugged me.

"Toh bta kya important baat karni thi?"
She raises her eyebrow and I gulp in nervousness.

"Rea I wanted to tell this to you from a long time..-" I breathe " I really like you Rea . Not just as a friend. More than that."
I look at her face expectantly but her face was void of any emotions.

She sighed and placed her hand on mine and looked at me with seriousness.
"Listen gabbu. I don't see you in that way.
You have always been a bestfriend to me that's it. I'm sorry." She forced a smile.

My heart broke into thousand pieces but I denied showing her that.

"Issokay. I don't expect you to feel the same." I fake a smile and pull my hand back from her grip. Her face fell and I got up from my seat.

"See you in the college Rea."
I said and walked away without looking at her again.

I walked back home with an uneasy feeling in my stomach. I was sad but I ain't gonna tell anyone, coz I don't have anyone. The only friend I have is Rea. And I'm sure as hell not going to tell her how I feel.