TU PAGAL SI

Thodi Tu thoda Mai/ Dono Mai hai kami
Fir bhi Kahan h Juda
Labhzo Mai kehna paye/ Dono hi gum ho Jaye
Kaisi hai yeh intehan
Thodi Tu pagal si /tere hi Kaisa Mai hoon
Kabhi rota bhi hi/ Kabhi hasta bhi hi
Bilkul tere hi jaisa main hu
Roothega Tu manaunga Mai
Girjaun Mai sambhalega tu

***

The blindfold on my face loosened and my body stiffened thinking that my kidnapper returned to torture me, like he has been doing since past 2 weeks. A soft hand brushed my cheeks and a shiver ran through my spine.

But I was confused, because the mansion I was locked in had only men and this hand felt so soft and tender and womanly.
I squinted my eyes to adjust with the lights in the room. After blinking a few times my eyes landed on honey brown eyes.

I frowned when I saw a girl standing Infront of me with a huge grin. Her face was similar but I couldn't quite catch it.
Noticing I had been staring at her for quite a while she waved awkwardly.

She opened the knot on my hands and legs and signalled me to get up.

"Who are you?" I flinched when she tried to make me stand.

"I am Yamraj's bull." She joked.

I glared at her "God it was funny one, anyways I'm here to save you."

"I don't know you, who are you?
Why are you saving me?
And how do I trust you?" I asked her in panick, what if she was going to kill me?

"See as much as I would love to speak to my idol, we don't have much time.
Let's keep on moving and I'll answer you one by one. Hmm?"

I had to take my chances to escape this place and for some odd reason I trusted her.
Wait a second did she just call me her idol?
She is a fan of mine!
Shit does that mean this out in news
— Carryminati got kidnapped by a mob.
Crazy.

She had a bag hung over her shoulders, her hair tied in two braids while she wore black tank top on black trousers. Cute.

"What's your name?" I asked her.

"Shhh!! Don't yell the men will hear you."
She placed a finger on her lips and I imitated her.

"My name is Aayat." She said while checking her way out.

We heard foot steps coming closer and she pushed back to hide. The guy came closer while she sat on a table blowing her bubble gum while playing with yoYo.
She is crazy, weird wala crazy.

He shot her a look and I was silently praying for her, now they'll kill us both. Oh good lord.
He strode towards her and she grinned at him before flipping the yoYo on his head, taking us both in surprise.

He winced a little. She twirled the yoYo again and again hitting on his head. He groans and removes his gun . Pointing at her, before he could even touch the trigger she rolled the yoYo string around his hand tightly making him wince and drop the gun .
She picked it up and pointed on his head and without a second thought pulled the trigger.

His lifeless body fell to the ground with a small thud and I looked at her wide eyed.
Her face was calm as if this was her everyday work.