ESCORT 🌼 (part 2)

I really felt the need to stop her from going, to just...just spend some time with her.
I can't lie that even though as simple as it was...the evening was the best time I had in quite a long time.

I was so hurt when I saw Amaya with that Kabir guy.
Now that I think of it, how did Kia know about Kabir and his past?
It surely has something to do with her.
Let's rewind to the proposal, even Kiara was as angry as I was.
Okay to much confusion.
Something that'll I guess never solve.

I don't love Amaya anymore but it just hurts so much, she was my first love. I had planned my whole damn future with her and she cheated on me on the day I was going to propose her.
It hurts.

I twist and turn on my bed restlessly, begging sleep to take over, that's when I hear the door bell ring.
It's fucking mid night, who would be out there?

Opening the door I find Kiara standing with gooofy grin , "what are you doing kia-"
She places a cloth on my face and everything goes blank.

I open my eyes only to find myself in a car with Kiara, who is happily driving and singing 'chicken wing'.
Just great.
One person I start to like ends up kidnapping me.

"Chicken wing, chicken wing, hot dog-"
I turn the music off and she turns towards me.

"Stop the car!" I growl.

"Woah calm down tiger."

"Calm down? You fucking kidnapped me! What do you want? Tell me...
Money? Fame ? what?"
I yell

She scoffs " I have enough money to myself and I'm least interested in fame. I'm just taking you on a small trip." She smiles cheekily.

"Are you insane?
Is that how you take someone on a trip?
By kidnapping them?
Where the fuck is my phone?"

"Hey! Hey!
Slow there! I'm sorry, but I don't mean any harm. Your bag is on the back seat, all your belongings are inside their.
I'm gonna drop you back home."

I pull my phone out and check the time, 5:00 am.
I glance towards Kiara, her mood has fully changed. Her face shows guilt and sadness.

I press my head in frustration, still feeling a bit dizzy. She stops the car at a tea stall and I look at her confused.

"I'm kinds sleepy and we don't want to get into an accident now do we? So let me grab some tea then we'll head home." I nod in response.

She passes me water and tea and takes a seat on the bench placed against the stall while I sit in the car.
I look at the rising sun and it looks so beautiful. Kiara looks at the sky with a satisfying smile, as if she is trying to capture the moment in her heart.

Her wavy hair dances in rhythm with the blowing chilly wind, while she rubs her arms for warmth.
The moment feels so cinematic yet beautiful and heart warming. I want to pause this moment and relive it forever.

Getting back to car she starts the engine but I interrupt her.
"Kia!" I call softly.

"Hmm?" She hums half heartedly.

"Let's continue the trip."

"What?" Her eyes twinkle and she jumps in excitement.

"I kinda.. want to spend some time with you." I confess shyly.

She turns and jumps in my arm hugging me to death while I chuckle. Out of no where she punches me on face.

"Ouch! What was that for?"
I ask while rubbing my jaw.