"Then what should we do?"

"Yibo," Xiao Zhan forces him to still, trying to meet his gaze.

It takes a little more cajoling, but soon enough Yibo's agitation is quelled, and Xiao Zhan has him just how he wants him.

"We'll figure it out," he repeats softly. "Let's take a shower first."

At this Yibo sighs, and then his gaze lowers down to Xiao Zhan's now softening erection.

"You're not aroused anymore," he says, and wraps his hand around Xiao Zhan's semi hard dick.

"I'm happy," Xiao Zhan says, and lowers his head to suck on the lobe of Yibo's ears.

"You're here," he kisses him again. "And you're spending the night. I can get hard again later."

Yibo's grip around him however tightens, and then he begins to stroke up and down the flushed and satiny smooth length.

"Or now," Xiao Zhan finds himself mumbling under his breath as he looks down to see what Yibo is doing to him.

The tension is beginning to return, intense and urgent and winding his core painfully tight with pleasure.

True to stimulation, he begins to swell back to life, and so Yibo returns his gaze to Xiao Zhan's. He has that smug expression on his face once again that Xiao Zhan realizes now that he is becoming quite the sucker for.

They stare at each other as Yibo continues to agitate him, and then a mischievous smile spreads across Yibo's beautiful face.

"You're naughty," Xiao Zhan comments breathlessly, and Yibo tilts his chin upwards to kiss his lips softly. And then he releases him, his hand caressing up Xiao Zhan's torso, but pausing briefly to stroke his thumb over his hardened nipple.

Xiao Zhan inhales sharply.

"Alright," Yibo finally gives in and nibbles on his chin. "Shower first."

And so Xiao Zhan links his hand with Yibo's, and leads the way.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

"I still think we should order in what we need," Yibo cajoles, after they arrive in the bathroom.

Xiao Zhan is now leaning against the vanity, his back to the mirror, and Yibo settled between his legs.

"The last thing I want is to be careless," Yibo admits, and Xiao Zhan is forced to momentarily pause, his grip clutching Yibo's zipper. He had been just about to pull it down, carefully over the bulge of Yibo's hardness.

"Careless?" he repeats, feeling a prickling of guilt. Especially since he can't help but recall that he has accused Yibo of this in the past.

It perturbs him now that he might have been the one to plant this insecurity in him. "How?"

"Your performance for tomorrow," Yibo explains. "I don't want us to do anything tonight that's going to make you uncomfortable."

Xiao Zhan smiles. He suspects that he understands what Yibo means, but still he asks anyway, for a clarification.

"Uncomfortable? Like..."

Yibo stares into his eyes. "Imagine if you weren't able to walk properly."

At this, Xiao Zhan slightly bends in laughter, but Yibo is taking things much more seriously.

"Xiao Zhan," he complains, gripping both of his arms to shake him. "I'm serious. If we're careless you might be too sore."