Accidental ¦ Adrienette {Fluff}

Marinette 'accidentally' kisses Adrien
I am so obsessed with this ship, send help

.

"M-Marinette?"

.

Adrien was having a bad day.

A really really bad day.

First, he had accidentally tripped on the shower, hitting his cheek and a bruise forming because of a so called kwami dropping his precious cheese.

Second, he was scolded by his father.

Third, he had to put an ice pack while listening, he didn't really like the looks his classmates gave him.

And lastly, he had been accidentally slapped by Alya because there was a fly.

So double bruises, double scoldings.

Couldn't this day get any better?

Lunch time.

"Are you okay, Adrien?" Asked concern by a sweet velvet voice.

He sighed in relief. The only person who wasn't bothering him too much.

He smiled but it came out as a grimace because of his bruises, it hurt his gums and Marinette gave him a smile.

"Yeah, it just hurts speaking a bit" He spoke with pain.

"Sorry for asking-"

"No it's fine, as long as it's you, it's fine" He protested and gave her a close mouthed smile. She became inflamed.

"Anyways, could you check the bruises? Is it still purplish or grey?" He stepped forward, their faces in close proximity.

She gulped but nodded her head hastily.

She shakily moved her fingers, touching his jaw. His face was built with perfection, then his cheek. Gosh, Marinette loved those cheek bones. But she shook her head, reminding herself to why he was allowing her to touch his face.

Her breathing was heavy as she tried to concentrate on the bruise. Was it purple? She didn't know, all she knew was that she was holding his face and an opportunity of a kiss was right there.

"Marinette? Is it that horrible?" He asked with concern but was about to turn around.

As he was about to turn, he felt something soft and cherry hit his cheek. Like a spark, that left his cheek tingling.

"M-Marinette?" He looked at her with wide eyes and heated cheeks.

The girl was looking at him with shock too, her mouth hanging and her cheeks very red. She looked cute.

But the last thing he saw about her was her figure dashing out of the room with inchorent curses.

He was left there, standing and in shock.

But he rose his left hand to touch his cheek. Zapping once again touched his fingers.

Unknowingly, he smiled.

He didn't feel any pain from his gums, he forgot all about it.

"I guess you'll confess another time, my lady" He murmured before shaking his head and going outside the door.

"Alya help me! I'm gonna die, I'm gonna die, I'mgonnadie. I'll move to China and never come back!!!" She screamed in panic and ran around.

Alya only shook her head.