Body Switch ¦ Adrienette {Crack}

A villain switches their body.
Oh boy, hope this
makes you laugh
Requested by: Me {The Author}

Warning: A bit suggesting. I didn't want to delete this chapter because it was one of my favorites

.

"What--what are these in my chest?!
And why is it so soft?!"

.

Everything was normal, Adrien woke up. Adrien forced his legs to carry himself to the bathroom. But-

One thing was weird. He felt light but his chest felt heavy.

Oh well, probably due to sleeping too much. The latter had thought.

But boy--oh boy, he was so fucking wrong. So wrong that even 1 plus 1 equals to 4 might actually be an even more correct answer to his ignorant thought.

But- but!

As he gazed down and looked at himself with his expensive mirror that he certainly bought from his father's credit card. Bluebell eyes were looking at him, straight ahead.

At first, he was confused as fuck.

He turned around and looked for the bluenette. Hoping he could say to her with a 'Good Morning Marinette' then followed with a scream about 'Wait! Why are you here?' but no- his imagination ran wild but not wild enough.

So he turned around again and looked at the mirror with utter confusion.

"Fa...Father! I think my mirror is not working!" He yelled with confusion while seeing a black blurr fly around him.

"M-Marinette?" Plagg questioned with nervousness. 'Marinette' gave him a confusing look.

"Since when did Marinette come to my room? And Plagg- you stink!" He covered his nose and his voice became like a helium voice.

"You're not Marinette. She wouldn't be rude with me- Wait- Adrien?!" Plagg questioned with shock and amusement.

"Duh- who do you think I am? Dammit Plagg, did you eat one of those beer cheese? Are you drunk? Again?" Adrien narrowed his eyes at his kwami. Then gazed in front of the mirror once again with confusion.

He brought his hand towards his face and poke his cheek. Much to his shock, Marinette followed his actions.

What the fuck.

He then tilted his head and she tilted her head too. He slapped his cheeks and sighed.

Must be dreaming.

"Uh- I think you shouldn't-- oh shit. His girlfriend's gonna kill him. Fuck this shit, I'm out" Plagg mumbled and flew far far away to console advise from therapy.

Adrien then shrugged and hummed. Taking off his clothes and running the shower. Wet drops was felt in his skin as he closed his eyes in delight. Getting the soap, he began to scrub his body.

Arms.

Funny, my arms feel lighter. Did my muscles vanish?

I'll work out more often then

He then scrubbed his legs and blinked in amazement.

Wow, my legs are smoother and thinner

I think I'm really losing weight but losing muscles too

He shook his head and began to scrub his stomach. But felt something brush his arm-

Wha-

He blinked with confusion and began to look down. He swore time was ticking when he saw what it was. Two mountains, they were um... He couldn't tell the size.

Oh fuck-

He recognized what it was.

Oh fuck-

He shut his eyes and groaned.

Oh fuck-

His girlfriend was gonna kill him.

Oh fuck-

He stiffly placed the bar of soap in its place and turned the shower off hastily. His down part was heating up. His face bloomed with the reddest blush on earth. As he recalled the gorgeous sight that he saw.

He hastily grabbed a towel and covered himself. Running as he practically shoved the largest shirt he had and undergarments and pants without looking.

He could hear footsteps.

His heart was pounding faster within his ribcage.

"Adrien-" A faint voice shouted.

He pulled his pants up. But it didn't fit, he furrowed his eyebrows and realized.

He grabbed the smallest pair of pants.

A gift when he was practically a child.

"-Agreste!" The voice became much more audible as his heart flowed with anxiety.

There was no time. His closet was too far and too large. He forced the pants to fit.

Dammit Marinette, you just had to have wide hips-

He thought with a massive blush.

The pants fit but there was one tiny problem. He closed his eyes and braced himself. Sucking his stomach to the smallest.

"Adrien Agreste!"

ZIP

The pants fit. He sighed in relief and faced his girlfriend--I mean himself with a smile. As if to assure himself that what she didn't know wouldn't kill her.

Himself rose an eyebrow.

"You looked, didn't you?" He asked with his voice. Come to think of it, when he spoke with Plagg, his voice sounded girlish.

"No...." He replied with a grin that said that he didn't.

But her raising an eyebrow said otherwise.

Wow, I'm handsome

"One, your shirt is backwards" He gulped and fidgeted.

"Two, you look too casual to wake up"

He cried.

"Three, your pants ripped when you zipped them" He glanced down and saw ladybug underwear.

Three strikes and you're out.

He cried once more.

He'll die a virgin.