Catch Her 3 ¦ Adrienette {Fluff}

Here's Part 3
Very short btw
Requested by: TrollhuntersJlaire9

.

"Funny, I don't believe in soulmates but when I look at you, can't help but think that our souls should be tied together"

.

"U-uh I'm sorry but I- you see....." He gave a long sigh before looking up at her, she was already eating and was almost finished while his plate remained untouched.

"My family has this thing and we can find our soulmates after meeting them and when I caught you-"

He showed his wrist where a cute ladybug was drawn.

"I got this so yeah- basically, you're my Soulmate. I'm yours and you're mine" He flushed and hastily ate his fries.

Marinette blinked before laughing, it sounded so melodic to his ears.

The laugh wasn't mocking, it was genuine and he furrowed his eyebrows in confusion.

"Oh Adrien, I have that too- which means you're my Soulmate" She wiped a tear and his mouth fell to the floor.

"Huh?"

"You see, since I am technically half Chinese, I got my mother's way of knowing your other half. So when you spoke Soulmate in Chinese, my tattoo burnt since chinese letters have been with me for ages"

"Oh"

"So, shall we continue this date?" She asked and looked at him expectantly. Her plate was empty and his was still not.

He hurriedly ate but flushed when the bluenette opened her lips.

"Seems like catching me made me catch my soon-to-be husband too" She winked.

Adrien was the one with a full blown blush in his face with his heart erratically beating faster than my wifi.

"W-we're still eighteen" He stuttered, almost choking with his spaghetti.

"So?"

He choked.

His Soulmate was such a tease.