"Breaking news! A few gunshots sound was heard just outside the Seoul district. According to the witnesses, they heard it around 7 pm in the evening. The government says, it was believed to be a massive shooting which killed 5 innocent victims which is also to be believed the government's staffs. Some believed that it was a terrorist activities but the police are still not yet releasing any statements. The victims' identifications are still unknown. Luckily none of the residents nearby were killed. The case is still under investigation and will be updated soon."

The plastic bag that you were holding slipped out of your hand. You sat on the couch when you felt your knees couldn't held the weight of your body anymore. Jisoo came nearer and sat beside you before she hugged your side.
"But he promised me. Eonni, he promised to come back home." You turned your head facing Jisoo. Now your tears were dripping down on both of your cheeks.
"I know. I know." Jisoo brushed your other side of your arm. You tried to hold back your tears, still couldn't believe what happened. Then, Jisoo pulled you closer, making your head leaned on her shoulder. Suddenly you felt like your chest were so tight making you hard to breathe. Then, the tears fell non-stop as you tried to throw the weight away. You cried so hard that the visions all around you was blurry as the tears filled up your eyes.

The sight of you and Jisoo crumpled other's heart. Jennie hugged Lisa who was now crying while Rosé wiped her unstopped tears. Suddenly there was a knocked on the door. Rosé wiped away her tears again before she walked towards the front door. She opened the door, revealed a familiar person and invited in. The next thing you heard was a low male voice.

"Where is she?"

✨✨✨

Yoongi sped up his car after he heard the news from Namjoon. Of course all the team know Mark, all of you have worked together more than once. He didn't know that Mark have a sister until he met you. Knowing how you really missed Mark, he could guess how you would feel if you heard the shocking news. Even to him, he too felt the lost of one of his close friends. Luckily the traffic running smoothly so he could get to your place quickly.

After he parked the car, he ran across the lobby and went inside the lift. He ran out of the lift after it stopped on your level. He stopped running when he reached in front of your door and knocked a few times while he breathe heavily. After a few seconds, he heard the door unlocked from inside, revealed a person who he could recalled from previous meeting.
Rosé.
By the look on her face, he was pretty sure that you already knew about it.

"Where is she?" He breath heavily.

Rosé didn't talk. But she widened the door, letting him in. He saw you crying your heart out on another girl's shoulder. His heart crushed in pieces when he saw your state. He felt so bad for giving her hope that your brother would be back. At that time, he wished that he could take back all the sadness inside you. He walked past the others, towards you and sat on the other side.

"Hey" He held your shoulder firmly before you turned around and hugged him. He was shocked at first but then he hugged back while his other hand on the back of your head. Jisoo gave him a fade smile while looking at both of you.

"Y-Yoon-Yoongi... He's g-gone. He's not c-coming b-back." You struggling with words with your hiccups.
"Shhh I know." He said softly.
"H-He promised me. He promised that h-he'll come back home. How dare he broke that promise. Why does everyone want to leave me?" You gritted your teeth. Suddenly Yoongi pulled away and held both of your arms.
"Hey, hey. He's not leaving you. In fact, he never left. He was and forever in your blood and in your heart. And in our hearts. No one could take that away." He looked you in the eyes.

"And you are not alone. Your friends are here. I'm here." He continued as he wiped your tears and held the side of your face. You nodded but the tears kept on flowing down.