CPU False Faceoff and Copypaste

Start from the beginning

White Heart: Shit! NOW you show up? Your timing really sucks.

Black Heart: Don't curse at me. That's a rude greeting.

White Heart: Whatever! Hmph. I'm not the one going around with that nasty face!

Black Heart: What nasty face? Well, let me introduce myself. I'm Lastation's CPU, Black Heart.

Black Heart: This is a surprise. I never thought the illustrious Lowee would have a little girl as their CPU.

White Heart: Can it, pigtails! Don't they teach manners to new nations? You like keeping your guests waiting forever?

Black Heart: Aww, oops. Soooo sorry. No, seriously. I am sorry, but we can't let just any suspicious stranger into our Basilicom.

White Heart: ...You're too damn cocky. You're just some newbie CPU.

Black Heart: And there goes the older generation, feeling threatened by the newer, smarter generation. That all you got?

Neptune: Uh-oh, scary times, you guys! Blanc is getting crazy mad!

Plutia: Noire won't back down, though...

Pantheon: Noire can be very determined at times.

Neptune: Yeah, 'cuz she hasn't had Blanc's fury drilled into her skull.

Pantheon: Well I will keep my guard up as I don't want to be hunted by more her.

Neptune: I doubt she will hunt you, or anyone of that matter if they have seen your memories they will try to protect you instead.

Pantheon: I'm not sharing my memories with anyone else.

Neptune: Fine but that may make things harder for people to understand you.

Pantheon: We can talk about this another time, go on with your explanation.

Neptune: If she gets serious, she'll swing anything around like a weapon and bust up her surroundings.

Plutia: Ooh, so she uses anything...?

Neptune: Yep! And she can split the earth with a single blow! All who come in contact with her are slain!

Neptune: And at the top of the pile of corpses, grinning like a demon, will stand Blanc!

Pantheon: (No one can beat the amount of corpses Palpatine built up metaphorically) *Eyes flicker yellow from just the thought*

Plutia: Ooh, what a scary story! Blanny is reeeeeally scary!

Neptune: Yes, my friend, she is! Well...maybe I exaggerated her legend a little bit, but hey.

Plutia: It's soooo amazing that you have such a scary friend...

Neptune: Like I said, she's almost always a super quiet, nice girl.

Neptune: Besides, when it comes to HDD, Sadie is about a hundred times more frightening!

Pantheon: I second that statement!

Plutia: Aww, but I'm always really nice...

Neptune: No, no, no, no ,no, no ,no ,no, you're not.

Plutia: You don't have to shake your head that many times...

Plutia: Theeeen...do you wanna compare now? I'll transform and we'll go talk to Blanny...!

Neptune: Yikes! No, stop! That is definitely not cool! If you do that, even with me, Panthy and Noire there, there's no way we could cope with the aftermath...!